IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

county claim form vehicle control services ltd

Replies

• edited 16 July 2021 at 11:58PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    107K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 16 July 2021 at 11:58PM
    That's what they were meant to send you.  That is all your data they hold, unless you appealed or something.

So you do know what they 'have on you'.  That's it!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • merits28merits28 Forumite
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Yes they also sent me copies of appeal and their response. Sorry I forgot to mention that. 
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    hello everyone ,  VCS have now sent me their witness statement and copy of their contract which has expired 2014 and copies of their correspondence and my appeal and my appeal refuser letter. Some of my car pictures and the signage pictures. They said they will be relying on all they have sent to me in court which is in October.  I am surprised they are still using ELMS legal after they wrote to me sometime ago they no longer represent them. I am yet to look at how to write my witness statement as all my kids were all sick almost same time. I have been in and out of the GP and hospital. I feel a little depressed about all this to be honest. 
  • edited 20 July 2021 at 10:08PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    107K Posts
    Forumite
    edited 20 July 2021 at 10:08PM
    Just copy the example of what a WS and exhibits look like, by @jrhys (click on his username) and adapt it to suit, and include the new transcripts mentioned here about the false added costs:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6279348/witness-statements-2-transcript-exhibits-re-parking-firms-falsely-added-contractual-costs/p1

Those 2 transcripts are used to hopefully get through to Judges that the 'debt recovery' £60/£70 costs are not recoverable and thus, protect you against the stupid fake costs in the rare event of losing. 

The WS by @jrhys shows you the other exhibits that are standard as well, such as ParkingEye v Somerfield paras 419-428 and pictures of signs, and the Beavis case sign as a comparison.
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    thank thank coupon-mad, I will adapt to suit and post on here . I appreciate your quick response.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    107K Posts
    Forumite
    It's a lot easier to do a WS than you realise, honestly.  Nothing to get depressed about but we do understand.
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    thank you for your encouragement 
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Hello everyone , i emailed my N159 Response form on the 12th to CCBC and VCS but i just got an email reply from ccbc that i need to send all correspondence or emails to my chosen local court and not them has the case has now been transferred to my local court, so i have now emailed the form to my local court as the email address was on the notice of allocation to small claims track bundle my local court sent to me. moving forward can i also email my witness statements and all other evidence by email to the court or is better to deliver it by hands? and how do i also get my witness and evidence to VCS? is it ok by email or by post? thank you.
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    38.1K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Email for everyone and everything !!  Email , Email , Email. 😁😁😁👍👍

So emails to local court an CC the claimant VCS into the same email , plus yourself too

If it's delivered to your account , and nothing bounces back , then all 3 were valid

No hand delivery , no post
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    oh Redx even better, that is one less stress from all this stress i am already going through, thank you for your quick response. much appreciated