(S.O.F. Save Our Forum!) This has now been addressed by MSE (see link in OP)

edited 23 June at 8:39AM in Compers Chat Corner
53 replies 3K views

Replies

• cornishpasty1cornishpasty1 Forumite
    27.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I will hang around to see what the new-new forum looks like, and I will still refrain from making abusive comments to anyone, regardless of whether or not they agree with me. (But I will and I do report abuse.)

That's what we've all been doing, patiently waiting and hoping, without really kicking off or being abusive.  I think the ones of us that have been hanging on in here have been polite and patient, and hopefully that will continue, but let's hope they actually get on with sorting it out or at least tell us it's not going to work out eh
    #StaySafe
    When searching at the moment, put speech marks at beginning and end of URL and that seems to filter better,
    thanks to @pate-ci0
    It appears the search facility doesn't pick up URL hidden in the CLICKY link thing, so please post comps using the full URL not hidden in the CLICKY. MSE may eventually sort it out, but for now this might help us all.

For successful search, follow @One-Eye's directions here (until MSE finally sort it out) IT WORKS! https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/78616641/#Comment_78616641
  • spendaholicspendaholic Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭

I will hang around to see what the new-new forum looks like, and I will still refrain from making abusive comments to anyone, regardless of whether or not they agree with me. (But I will and I do report abuse.)

That's what we've all been doing, patiently waiting and hoping, without really kicking off or being abusive.  I think the ones of us that have been hanging on in here have been polite and patient, and hopefully that will continue, but let's hope they actually get on with sorting it out or at least tell us it's not going to work out eh
    Yeah, I meant the posts that seem to have been removed, the posters the admins seem to be referring to, and possibly the reason why the other threads have been closed. And yes, just talk to us. If it's never going to work, then they need to tell us that instead of keeping us here under false pretenses.
    (I don't often say anything, but I do watch and read and thank people and digest it all.  :) )
    spendy/she/her
    Highest debt: £35k (2005); Current debt: < £2k (2021)
    MY WINS
    £3,541 CASH; £50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    16K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said @spendaholic

• spendaholicspendaholic Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    They've re-opened those threads for discussion again. I wonder what happened there... 🤔
    spendy/she/her
    Highest debt: £35k (2005); Current debt: < £2k (2021)
    MY WINS
    £3,541 CASH; £50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    They've re-opened those threads for discussion again. I wonder what happened there... 🤔
     An MSE person posted that they closed  them because they don't work weekends so couldn't reply. Was just on a thread titled Closed 
  • MSE_Laura_FMSE_Laura_F
    336 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Ms_Dee said:
    Has anyones layout changed? 😩
    Looks awful to me.
    Well spotted! We have made a few changes - here's the announcement from today.

Best,

MSE Laura F
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides