Best student bills provider

ellieredicanellieredican Forumite
1 Post
MoneySaving Newbie
I’m a student living in a house with 3 other students we all study online and need a strong internet connection we also need bills that only last 10 months with no exit fee. Any ideas on the best provider for these to help us save and get the most out of our money? 

Replies

• silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    42.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on your area. Virgin used to be a good provider of decent internet and would do 10 month contracts for students, but we don’t know if your area is cabled for Virgin.
    As long as you don’t get sucked into these deals by providers that promise all your suppliers through them and charge a fortune for the privilege, you should be fine.
    take one utility each and all find the best deal you can.
    Usually found at a vaccine centre 💉
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.