Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
1.9K replies 264K views

Replies

• helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    We exchanged yesterday and I’m still worrying 😬 
    I would be terrified too after sending all that money across 🙈
  • angievagaangievaga Forumite
    29 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    KLHughes said:
    angievaga said:
    I called them yesterday. They were so helpful but security is tight. If you know all of the answers they will happily assist. I will defiantly call again if I need to. Give it a go, they can only say no!
    let us know how you get on. Strange to contact employers?
    Thank you, I’m currently on hold to them now. Been waiting nearly half hour and still haven’t spoke to anymore. Do you remember which number you used please? Thank you x
    It was the number on your quotation letter. You will need this for the application number too. Hope you got to speak to someone? 
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    we had we had our first request fir information. A disclosure form of incentives and expected completion date.

which is a good start 🙂
  • KLHughesKLHughes Forumite
    68 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    angievaga said:
    KLHughes said:
    angievaga said:
    I called them yesterday. They were so helpful but security is tight. If you know all of the answers they will happily assist. I will defiantly call again if I need to. Give it a go, they can only say no!
    let us know how you get on. Strange to contact employers?
    Thank you, I’m currently on hold to them now. Been waiting nearly half hour and still haven’t spoke to anymore. Do you remember which number you used please? Thank you x
    It was the number on your quotation letter. You will need this for the application number too. Hope you got to speak to someone? 
    Yeah we got to speak to someone thank you, and she was really helpful. Now waiting another 4 days for them to look at another document sent in🤦‍♀️ Basically the disclosure of incentives form didnt look like it had a wet signature so had to chase the developer to sign it again to now wait another 4 working days for precise to check it🙈
    68 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Anyone else hate weekends because they know Precise can’t do any updates on a weekend😫😂
  • helzybhelzyb Forumite
    85 Posts
    Haha yesssd I feel like my life is frozen can’t think of anything else 😂
  • pantheamoonpantheamoon Forumite
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    Me too.  Had another viewing at the house today so the kids could see it.  The seller was lovely and even made us a cup of tea.  Our application went in Friday bank holiday, they took the valuation money Tuesday so hopefully get first questions this week.  I'm going to be heartbroken if they don't accept his new job.  They said it is up to the underwriters discretion.
  • angievagaangievaga Forumite
    29 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Me too.  Had another viewing at the house today so the kids could see it.  The seller was lovely and even made us a cup of tea.  Our application went in Friday bank holiday, they took the valuation money Tuesday so hopefully get first questions this week.  I'm going to be heartbroken if they don't accept his new job.  They said it is up to the underwriters discretion.
    We did this a few weeks ago but I just couldn’t get excited! I knew this would be our last chance so once we have an answer we can go again to measure up! 🤞
    Let’s see what this week brings! Xx
    68 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Well its Monday so fingers crossed some of us have updates/progress! 🤞 
  • pantheamoonpantheamoon Forumite
    35 Posts
    10 Posts
    We got our first lot of questions today; standard declaration, DD form, landlord details, confirmation of monies from house sale, and my husbands P45, no real financial questions but to be fair we literally gave them everything bar the kitchen sink on application.  Problem with P45 is we wont get it until end of month, I am hoping they will process all the other documents and proceed with other checks based upon getting that on the 31st.  Any ideas anyone?