Money Tips Email 14 April 2021
This thread is the place to discuss anything and everything that's in the latest Money Tips email.
The team has been working flat out to bring you the latest deals, guides and tips 'n' tricks. We've picked out a few highlights:
- Martin Lewis: 'REVEALED - Self-Employment Income Support Scheme grant 4 applications start 22 April'
Welcome relief for those with incomes impacted by Covid
- 18 motoring MoneySavers, including the best time to buy car insurance, £1 MOTs and cheap petrol
Car costs can put your finances in a jam, but our tips will give you a steer
- Cheapest 2.8% loans disappearing
Only borrow if it's needed and affordable
- Required to work from home? Now claim 2 years' tax relief (worth up to £280)
We've got step-by-step help for the new tax year as well as the old
- ANY hot drink 50p at Costa
It's offering this rare discount till Thursday, via its app (not in NI)
If you're not already signed up to receive our Money Tips direct to your inbox, why not? Handily, however, you can do so here.