Reply from online appeal from an IPC member

Hi just a quick question if I may... I submitted an online appeal using the info I'd read on here (thank you).  I've had an online response that is saying I need to provide grounds for the appeal and include evidence. I do have photographic evidence showing the inadequate signs do I submit that now?  Perhaps I should have put on the original one but I thought the onus was on them to do that.  Thanks very much

Replies

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    96.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You haven't said which PPC or whether you admitted to being the driver.  Which PPC?  Is your appeal all about unlit signs in the dark, or similar, if so then do send them pics taken in similar light conditions.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • MickeymaccaMickeymacca Forumite
    11 Posts
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Posts
    Hi I'm trying to keep the details vague in case the landowner of PPC are trawling....  Didn't admit to being the driver.  The appeal is based on inadequate signage.  None on entry to the private land and the signs that are there are inside the window of a building.  I'd happily go to court and fight it but want to do it properly.  
    11 Posts
    that should say landowner or PPC
  • nosferatu1001nosferatu1001 Forumite
    13K Posts
    10,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't give the same details as every other bloody thread, good luck because I won't try to guess. 

Read other threads and give some actually useful info. 
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    33.9K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if MI5 will be recruiting in the new year?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    11 Posts
    righty thanks for the rudeness!  I've read other threads where people are 'told off' just for putting an unidentifiable user name and admitting they were the driver!   Ok so the company is UK CPM - don't worry about replying though if you don't want to.
    13K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, because revealing the drivers identity is a bad thing
    The full correct name of the ppc isn't. The location isn't. The date of incident and date of issue aren't. 

Spotted the difference yet?
    11 Posts
    Do you have to be so rude? What's your problem just don't reply if my message offends you.  All the best for 2021 
    13K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not rude, it's being direct, and because we want to help yo7 but need you to actually give us useful details to do so. 
    Complain all you like. It doesn't help you, and puts others off. That's another bit of direct advice.