Finish 7 by Christmas
    Kat von D lip lacquer in Lovecraft.  DONE
    Laura Geller Gilded Honey Highlighter DONE
    Too Faced Honey pot eyeshadow from the Natural Eyes palette DONE
    Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight fragrance DONE
    Colourpop Birthday Cake eyeshadow 
    OPI Do You Take Lei Away lacquer 
    NARS Outlaw blush 

Still diligently working on both the eyeshadow and blush which are both depotted and are being used loosely.  Wearing the lacquer today. Won't put any more lacquers in these kind of Projects as I rotate them too often to work diligently on any.  Do I think the eyeshadow and blush will be done by Christmas - probably not as I potentially have only 4 days of make up wear left due to finishing work on 23 December 2020.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • London_babyLondon_baby Forumite
    398 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    2 UUs:
    Primark lemon zest candle - WNBA, not a lot of throw but can't expect much for the price.
    Have finally received my electric warm wax melter so will re-purpose wax from burnt out candles then switch to wax melts when I finish my stash. If anyone has any wax melt recommendations, would be appreciated.

Essano Rosehip oil - WMBA, one of the better brands of Rosehip oil but want to try other oils.

Ins:
    Revolution Reloaded Jewelled eye shadow palette - Was a steal at £3 and completes my colour collections.
    MUA felt eyeliner - Cheap for practising with

NPI at Lidl, their Aura perfume collection was by the tills. Managed to put them down but they smell great and last well for the price. 
  • sstevo19sstevo19 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    One UU from tonight:

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter 200ml - WDBA and have done. One of my favourites :) 
  • asajjasajj Forumite
    5K Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have UU'ed two products I cut open earlier this month.
    No7 Early Defence Eye Cream: This has a nice feel and I buy it every now and then, mostly when there is an offer. My eye area doesn't require a lot of maintenance so this does the job nicely. Hydrating, good value for money. I purchased the Caffeine Eye Cream from Boots own brand range to try.
    The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension Cream: Hard to make a verdict. I feel my face looked brighter after regular use but I didn't like the texture or residue left on the skin after the use. I love Vitamin C in my skincare and will definitely be using it going forward but not sure if I would  buy this again easily. Given the price, it was a great value though.
    ally.
  • pinkfluffybabepinkfluffybabe Forumite
    2.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Academoney Grad Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few more UU to report: 

Aveda nutriplenish shampoo. WBA. Have a full size in the stash
    Aveda sắp moss conditioner. WNBA. Not mad keen on the fragrance 
    Aveda nutriplenish conditioner. WBA. Have a full size in the stash
    Kiehl's Ultimate hand cream. WBA. Have Aveda hand relief up next.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2021 30/91 UU, 17 IN
  • edited 20 December 2020 at 3:25PM
    London_babyLondon_baby Forumite
    398 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    edited 20 December 2020 at 3:25PM
    Hope everyone is keeping well/sane in this never ending roller coaster that is 2020.
    UUs:
    Hawaii Silky sports SPF suncream sample  -WMBA- Smells lovely, moisturises skin and does not leave a white cast.
    Nuxe aquabella toner sample - WNBA, skin felt and looked dry
    Superdrug Naturally Radiant Cleansing balm -- WMBA, cheap and cheerful but does not remove make-up well. Two more in stash.

TA to recycle:

A beauty box bronze eye shadow - This had crumbled and was ashy and chalky. Can't remember the brand so WNB anyway.

Ins:
    48 Poundland orange and plum scented tea light candles - Picked these up whilst rushing through Poundland for cleaning products. Didn't realise there were 24 in each pack as the the candles were stacked. Guess it'll keep me going through til New Year, so no more candles for now.

• sstevo19sstevo19 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    A few UUs from the past few days:

La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water 150ml - WDBA and have done, got a click and collect order for Boots tomorrow with this in it. I use this with my Hada Labo lotion. 

Oral B Satin Tape 25m - WDBA and have done. Cheap and effective :) 

And one IN today:

Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Sun Essence 50ml

The Superdrug SPF seems quite heavy, and this seems promising :)