IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

MARTIN LEWIS Q&A WITH RISHI SUNAK
Chancellor Rishi Sunak joined Martin for a video Q&A to discuss the cost of living support package that was recently announced - you can watch it HERE

Not sure I have any way out of this fine at CC stage

edited 21 December 2020 at 2:20PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
60 replies 845 views

Replies

• Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    17.8K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chanelley said:
    Thanks - not worried about being identified by the PPC. More so just keeping my own identity secure online given my job. Do you need to know the station in order to help me with the defence? Happy to include it if necessary.
    If you are MI5 then you shouldn't be posting on a public forum! B) Having a parking issue (it's not a fine) is not normally something that will cause a worry for an employer, however, the  reason regulars ask for the location is because they/we have probably dealt with it before and can offer more bespoke advice.
  • D_P_DanceD_P_Dance Forumite
    11.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are MI5 then you shouldn't be posting on a public forum! 

Nonsense.  Although I have not worked for 5,  I  have worked on the odd occasion for the people on the other side of the river.  I have posted on dozens of internet fora and have never been asked not to.  
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • edited 23 November 2020 at 4:04PM
    KeithPKeithP Forumite
    30K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 23 November 2020 at 4:04PM
    D_P_Dance said:
    I have posted on dozens of internet fora and have never been asked not to.  

I'm sure I've seen several posts asking just that - maybe not using those words though.  :)
    17.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D_P_Dance said:
    If you are MI5 then you shouldn't be posting on a public forum! 
    Nonsense.  Although I have not worked for 5,  I  have worked on the odd occasion for the people on the other side of the river.  I have posted on dozens of internet fora and have never been asked not to.  
    You don't get my humour do you @D_P_Dance?  I know you've been away for a bit but do try to keep up.
  • ChanelleyChanelley Forumite
    26 Posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    I've done a search and no other posts listing my station.
    Once I've completed the defence, I send it out and then wait?
    17.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chanelley said:
    I've done a search and no other posts listing my station.
    Once I've completed the defence, I send it out and then wait?
    You follow the instructions regarding where to send the defence that are contained within the defence template (or linked from it).  Once it has been sent to CCBC you should keep checking on MCOL to make sure it has been received.  Then, yeas you wait for a DQ (N180 form).  The whole process is covered in the NEWBIE sticky. particularly in a link marked "know what you must do and by when".
    If only we knew which station we might be able to help in the search.  If you cannot find the station mentioned, try searching for NCP and/or SABA, there are loads of those.
  • edited 25 November 2020 at 2:58PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 25 November 2020 at 2:58PM
    I know in one later case I tried to appeal because there are NCP and SABA both operating in one station car park and it's not clear where the boundary for which company is. The appeal was rejected, so I ignored further letters.
    I just hopped back to your first post and found this - have you got photo evidence in readiness for witness statement stage?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    26 Posts
    Hi all. So I've since had another county court claim (for other parking in the same car park before I realised that there are two companies manning the same car park). I'll do the same AOS on that. BW Legal have also sent me a letter to say they will be proceeding with the court case as they believe the court will find in their favour and this will lead to a CCJ against me! Is this true?
    26 Posts
    I know in one later case I tried to appeal because there are NCP and SABA both operating in one station car park and it's not clear where the boundary for which company is. The appeal was rejected, so I ignored further letters.
    I just hopped back to your first post and found this - have you got photo evidence in readiness for witness statement stage?
    I will make sure I have that available.
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    36.4K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they believe the court will find in their favour and this will lead to a CCJ against me! Is this true?
    It's standard template drivel. A CCJ is issued against anyone who loses a case in the county court - BUT, if the costs awarded by the Judge are paid by the deadline set, the CCJ is completely expunged and has no affect on your creditworthiness. 

Can we now do a quick recap:

Ticket No 1
    Which parking company, which solicitors, where are you with the county court claim?

Ticket No 2
    Which parking company, which solicitors, where are you with the county court claim?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.