Pay max £3 fees for Ebay listings

Has anyone had this through for this weekend?
I haven't but my better half apparently has.
Wherever you go, whatever you do Richard Marx is right there waiting for you.

Sweet dreams!

Replies

• soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    68.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got the £1 offer on my main private account, haven't checked the other. Looking at the update thread there's several different offers being sent out this weekend
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/3824175/free-listing-email-alerts-no-chat#latest
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
  • steviebabessteviebabes Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    I've had £1 cap. 5% fees and £3 cap so work out the best offer for the estimated price of your item.
  • jeffukjeffuk Forumite
    538 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I've had £1 cap. 5% fees and £3 cap so work out the best offer for the estimated price of your item.
    If you could add the links to these promo offers here or in the main thread they may work for others too.
  • forgotmynameforgotmyname Forumite
    31.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeffuk said:
    If you could add the links to these promo offers here or in the main thread they may work for others too.

They often only work for those that have the offer.   If you get the max £3 fees and I get the £1 max then 99.9999% my code will
    probably not work for you.

Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

1.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    The relevant offers always show in your account so no need for links. I had emails for all the offers too.
  • soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    68.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    jeffuk said:
    As above, that doesn't seem to work anymore- I suspect whereas in 'the old days' we nearly all got the same offer at the same time, nowadays they seem to be sending random offers to people, I often get one on one of my private accounts and then nothing on the other - or two different offers. I tried to work out whether the mostly unused private account got fewer or more offers than one I use a bit more regularly , but there seems to be no pattern. 
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    1.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    The only pattern I can see is that the account I listed with the 2% FVF now has a 5% FVF offer, the account I used with the £1 cap now has a £3 cap offer. Other accounts that I didn't use have the same £1 cap offer so perhaps some form of targeted campaign.
  • hermantehermante Forumite
    523 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    I haven't received any offers since June but maybe this is because I'm somehow selling a lot more now. Anyway, the buyers are paying for it because they are bidding much higher than I expected