edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
627 replies 105.3K views

Replies

• watch3rwatch3r Forumite
    140 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    vixelite said:
    mclewlow1 said:
    Hi everyone, for those waiting on new build mortgage applications. Mine is a new build and we just received our offer yesterday 😊  finally! So there is light at the end of the tunnel everyone! Hope you all get the outcome you hoping for 😊 best of luck everyone!! 
    Amazing news! Enjoy your new home! 
    The valuation has been instructed today for us so one more step forward! 
    My valuation HTB , FTB is next Friday, so started to look for removing firms and chased the solicitor about timescale etc took only half a day...
    well so it’s another week of wait 😅
  • berkshirelassberkshirelass Forumite
    16 posts
    10 Posts
    Has anyone had updates?  Our application went in on 6 July and other than asking for some additional documents not heard anything yet
  • maryjoashleymaryjoashley Forumite
    23 posts
    10 Posts
    Has anyone had updates?  Our application went in on 6 July and other than asking for some additional documents not heard anything yet
    Ours went in on the 7th July, we chased on Friday and our broker said that he was expecting them to have assessed the docs by Tuesday/Wednesday so we'll chase again thursday if we've heard nothing.
  • edited 14 July at 1:22PM
    vixelitevixelite Forumite
    41 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 14 July at 1:22PM
    Ours also went in 6th July, additional pieces of documentation were requested last week and sent then our builders told us today they've booked in the valuation (not sure the date though at the moment) 
  • berkshirelassberkshirelass Forumite
    16 posts
    10 Posts
    They have come back asking for more documents - broker just waiting to hear what they need.  Frustrating as they already asked for additional docs last week.  Seems silly they don't ask for everything in one go.  Anyone else making any progress?
  • Hannah13409Hannah13409 Forumite
    47 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    They have come back asking for more documents - broker just waiting to hear what they need.  Frustrating as they already asked for additional docs last week.  Seems silly they don't ask for everything in one go.  Anyone else making any progress?
    Our application went in on 29th June, they came back end of that week requesting documents which were provided and then they came back last week asking for letter of when husbands furlough will end haven’t heard anything since. I’m hoping today or tomorrow but it’s all just part of the process I suppose 
  • walshy600walshy600 Forumite
    3 posts
    First Post
    Hi all I've been watching this thread for a little while thought I would put my input in now,
    Dip 23rd June 
    App 24th 
    More docs requested 26th
    Valuation and more docs actioned and requested on 3rd July 
    Valuation booked for 20th July
    13th July more docs requested and contacted my work place for confirmation  of moving work location 
    (I'm foces) 
    Now its a waiting game hopefully we have a good valuation and get  a product on the back of the vaulation I would like to think they would have said no by this point, not a lot of people post on here saying they get valuated and then declined... 

• obc18obc18 Forumite
    39 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    When you guys say they’ve requested additional documents, what sort of stuff are they asking for?
  • walshy600walshy600 Forumite
    3 posts
    First Post
    obc18 said:
    When you guys say they’ve requested additional documents, what sort of stuff are they asking for?
    I had to provide 3 months worth of motrgage payments proof I could afford it
    Because forces my new camp location and proof from my HR 
    Wife exact same because she is moving work location 

Proof of address as there was a gap due to me being in Cyprus 
    And probably other minor bits along the way but nothing mental i just think if there still asking questions and booked a valuation it has to be OK so far as you don't pay for a valuation with them, my mortgage is the hero product if that's any different to yours... 
    Oh and 20% deposit
  • vixelitevixelite Forumite
    41 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    obc18 said:
    So far we have been asked for: 
    Payslips (partner was furloughed until 30th June so needed to also send an additional July payslip with full pay on), P60's, email address for employer so they can confirm partners salary, proof of address for my partner for 2018 & 2020.