Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 342

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.6K replies 462.2K views

Replies

• custardycustardy Forumite
    37.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shug119 said:
    I posted a package last week, it was posted back to me on Monday. The note said no such address.  I have found the address, and a photo of the house on Google.  The address was clear and correct. Is it the postman could not be bothered to do his/her job ? 
    I have complained to Royal mail, but could be 10 days before I get a answer . Also complained on Twitter, Royal mail help, but they are not helping.
    I need to post the package, but will it be returned again to me ?

This thread is about the RM monitoring panel.
  • HomingPigeonHomingPigeon Forumite
    126 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    I say it's a polystyrene shape. That's what it is. They've never queried it.
  • edited 4 July at 2:07PM
    moleratmolerat Forumite
    23.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 4 July at 2:07PM
    Just picked up a Correctly Delivered 20/7-1/8, no e-mail yet.
  • LADY_ALADY_A Forumite
    101 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Same here , no email yet also so thanks for posting 👍
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shame no invitation for me when I logged in.
  • edited 5 July at 9:43AM
    CRISPIANNE3CRISPIANNE3 Forumite
    712 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭
    edited 5 July at 9:43AM
    On the 1 July I received posting material for two item to be posting from the 6 July. It indicated that 2 cubes were to be sent. One before midday APL and one after midday with stamps.  I received a message advising they had reimbursed me for the APL.  However what they sent was one cube with postage on and a Dvd box with postage on.  I carefully checked the online post information and cleary states the DVD should have been a cube and APL postage. 

I sent them a email on the 1 July. and advised them of the situation but to date no reply received. So do I just send the DVD box with postage or hold it back. 
  • edited 5 July at 4:21PM
    LittleVoiceLittleVoice Forumite
    8.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 5 July at 4:21PM
    On the 1 July I received posting material for two item to be posting from the 6 July. It indicated that 2 cubes were to be sent. One before midday APL and one after midday with stamps.  I received a message advising they had reimbursed me for the APL.  However what they sent was one cube with postage on and a Dvd box with postage on.  I carefully checked the online post information and cleary states the DVD should have been a cube and APL postage. 

I sent them a email on the 1 July. and advised them of the situation but to date no reply received. So do I just send the DVD box with postage or hold it back. 

I would retain the DVD pack until further instructed by TNS.
  • dobbiesloandobbiesloan Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭

I sent them a email on the 1 July. and advised them of the situation but to date no reply received. 

Waste of time emailing them, I sent them a querie explaining my problem and two days later they asked what my problem was. Now I have 2 smarts that they don't know about.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • edited 5 July at 4:19PM
    LittleVoiceLittleVoice Forumite
    8.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 5 July at 4:19PM

I sent them a email on the 1 July. and advised them of the situation but to date no reply received. 

Waste of time emailing them, I sent them a querie explaining my problem and two days later they asked what my problem was. Now I have 2 smarts that they don't know about.

Did @CRISPIANNE3 email or use the online messaging system?  I've found messaging normally gets a response and there's a record on the site that you asked the question. 
  • CRISPIANNE3CRISPIANNE3 Forumite
    712 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭

Did @CRISPIANNE3 email or use the online messaging system?  I've found messaging normally gets a response and there's a record on the site that you asked the question. 
    I always use the online messenger system.