DRO - Proof Of Income/Expenditure. Time Period Taken Into Account For Income and Expenditure.
1) What time period is taken into consideration regarding my income and expenditure when applying for a DRO? For example, are my last 3 months bank statements/receipts needed? Are a certain number of years tax returns needed etc?
2) Are the recent loans for self-employed people from the government due to Covid 19 taken into account when it comes to income?
3) What kind of evidence is required in regard to income and expenditure? Are bank statements needed? If money is withdrawn in cash to pay for household expenditure, are receipts needed?
4) For self-employed people with variable income, is projection of future potential profit/loss taken into account?
5) Are working Tax Credits taken into account?
Thanks in advance for any answers. Answers to any of these points is useful even if you don't know the answer to them all. I have already searched for a number of days to find answers all over the web and can see nothing about the specific points numbered above. I have looked on the government website, Step Change, National Debtline, CAB and a few others.