Men's trunks/boxers/underpants

edited 16 June at 7:52PM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
2 replies 91 views
Si_ClistSi_Clist Forumite
827 posts
Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic
✭✭✭
edited 16 June at 7:52PM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
I'm getting on a bit and I'm after what I think are called trunks or boxers,  Specifically, what I need is underpants that fit pretty much like the traditional Y-front briefs, but with extended "legs" so as to avoid that hem which sits right under the buttock.
I thought M&S trunks looked like just the job, but they came today and oh dear, the less said about them the better.  Never have I seen such a badly-designed garment, made so cheaply from very thin cloth.  So the hunt continues.  I'm a normal bloke shape, 36-38" waist and with normal-thickness thighs, so if you or your OH are much the same specification and happily wearing something like what I'm after, I'd love to know the details - preferably with a weblink please 'cos I'll have to buy online.
A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it'll annoy enough people to make the effort worthwhile

Replies