New Post Advanced Search

Online wool sales

4 replies 85 views
ClotildeClotilde Forumite
115 posts
Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
Hi, I've bought wool online in the past, but am looking for sites with a decent selection on sale/clearance. Any recommendations appreciated, thanks.

Replies

• Chloe901Chloe901 Forumite
    86 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Hello! Where have you purchased from before, and what sort of thing are you looking for? For all purpose stuff, I like Wool Warehouse, they have a good selection and very reasonable prices. Knit Picks also is good. But for sock yarn I like Etsy because I can get more distinctive colours etc. For baby clothes (cheap, soft, machine washable) I just stick with Hobbycraft (stack it high and sell it cheap!)

Hope this helps! :smile:
    Craft target 2020 - 17/20 projects complete
  • clynduclyndu Forumite
    558 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Kemps have a clearance section. It is free postage on orders over £30. Now I have to hope DH is out when it arrives!
  • ClotildeClotilde Forumite
    115 posts
    Thanks for all those suggestions, going to have a look now! I've bought from eBay and Black Sheep Wools- general wool/wool mixes, cotton, bamboo.
  • ClotildeClotilde Forumite
    115 posts
    Just to add- have decided to stick to baby projects for the time being. I never finish anything big, plus we've two new babies in the family.  :)