Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Gone Off!

New site to compare available online shopping slots

New Post Advanced Search

New site to compare available online shopping slots

edited 20 April at 6:49PM in Gone Off!
5 replies 533 views
TimalayTimalay Forumite
856 posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
✭✭✭
edited 20 April at 6:49PM in Gone Off!
Just seen this in online news, and thought it might be useful.  You enter your postcode and it shows the available delivery slots in your area for Tesco, ASDA, Iceland, and Waitrose.  Also, 20% of their profits go to the NHS.

Replies

• jaytin69jaytin69 Forumite
    17 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Apparently there are no slots in my area for any supermarket, I know that this is actually true because I already looked.  :(
    I'll have to stick with my promised slot from Ocado every 10 days. I feel I'm pretty lucky to even get that to be honest.
  • edited 21 April at 9:59PM
    TimalayTimalay Forumite
    856 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 21 April at 9:59PM
    We're pretty lucky in this house that we can still go out and get shopping.  But most times I've checked our postcode it seems Iceland giving out the most slots in our area.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Told me there were no slots in my area and then I logged onto Asda and booked one !
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • TheBankerTheBanker Forumite
    703 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    For anyone on the vulnerable lists, I don't think this site will work, as the availability is specific to your account. 
    Make £10 a day challenge: Jan-18: £330 / £400
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBanker said:
    For anyone on the vulnerable lists, I don't think this site will work, as the availability is specific to your account. 
    I am not on the vunerable list but got a slot for next week as soon as I logged onto Asda but the tool in the OP said no slots with any supermarket.  
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com