Forum Home» Marriage, Relationships & Families

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism - Page 40

New Post Advanced Search

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Marriage, Relationships & Families
1.7K replies 427.3K views

Replies

• beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    72.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ss. Hope all goes well for you today. 

Polly. Hope your cough goes soon. 
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • Molly41Molly41 Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your kind wishes Polly and SS the day has started miserably but hey Im having a rare PJ day cuddling a hottie as in pain. Hope your days are going to go well xx
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. When it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    When the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • Savvy_sewingSavvy_sewing Forumite
    11.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molly41 said:
    Thank you for your kind wishes Polly and SS the day has started miserably but hey Im having a rare PJ day cuddling a hottie as in pain. Hope your days are going to go well xx
    Best place to be, cuddling the hottie or the dog. Hopefully your pain will ease soon.
     I actually got Dgs1 to breakfast club, and Dgd to school before she needed to be.
     I thanked her when I dropped her off for having made my morning easier, and lifting my mood. 
    Dgs2 has been fine for me throughout.
    poor DS has gone to do his test, but it was such an effort for him. I know how bad I felt so not going to underestimate how much willpower he has had to find to move.
    dgs2 has asked to go to bed, so I have made my cup of tea, and I'm going to sort a coat out here in the house as it needs unpicking and hand sewing.
     I have had one customer collected and let others know their things are ready. 
    I would like the rain to ease up as I wanted to walk down the town to do some banking, and maybe buy the fruit and veg from the new market man. 
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.