SW Countdown to Easter.

Replies

• joedenisejoedenise Forumite
    13.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely too much wine last night!  Definitely no alcohol tonight though :)

Today's plan:

B - fry up - bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans - P; S; F
    L - roast pork dinner - pork, roast potatoes, roasted peppers & onions, cabbage, green beans & pea; HM apple sauce - P; F; S; 1 syn
    D - SW comity pie (recipe from website) - potato, cheese, leeks, garlic, onions, peas, eggs, stock, herbs - F; S; P, HEA

HEA1 - milk
    HEA2 - cheese
    HEB - none planned
    Syns - 2 Tbs apple sauce 1; nothing else planned (damage limitation going on from today!)

Having our main meal lunchtime as DH is going out this evening around the time we'd normally have dinner so thought it would be easier to have the roast at lunchtime.

Have a good day everyone.

Denise

• edited 23 February 2020 at 3:11PM
    TakeItEazyTakeItEazy Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 23 February 2020 at 3:11PM
    joedenise said:
    Definitely too much wine last night!  Definitely no alcohol tonight though :)

Today's plan:

B - fry up - bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans - P; S; F
    L - roast pork dinner - pork, roast potatoes, roasted peppers & onions, cabbage, green beans & pea; HM apple sauce - P; F; S; 1 syn
    D - SW comity pie (recipe from website) - potato, cheese, leeks, garlic, onions, peas, eggs, stock, herbs - F; S; P, HEA

HEA1 - milk
    HEA2 - cheese
    HEB - none planned
    Syns - 2 Tbs apple sauce 1; nothing else planned (damage limitation going on from today!)

Having our main meal lunchtime as DH is going out this evening around the time we'd normally have dinner so thought it would be easier to have the roast at lunchtime.

Have a good day everyone.

Denise

dont know how you can eat three big meals like that! I have porridge and early evening meal and I’m stuffed  :#  (not judging just an observation 🤔)

Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • joedenisejoedenise Forumite
    13.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure we'll end up having the homity pie tonight having eaten the roast at lunchtime - absolutely stuffed!  If we don't want it then I've got some soup in the fridge we can have instead!  

Have to say we eat far more since I started SW than we ever did before!  Since DH retired about 4 years ago I think we eat even more than when he was working!

Denise
  • ChieveleyChieveley Forumite
    399 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    "whispers Sleazy as the week ends on a Saturday I have put your figure fir the next week, we must try harder"  I'm off on holiday in 5 weeks - don't think the 2013 shorts I bought to wear in Australia are going to fit, never need them in the UK (chilly mortal of the 1st order) Body magic not happening either as dr thinks I have a trapped nerve making my foot numb, waiting on a mri to confirm.
  • bubbsbubbs Forumite
    64.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasagne made with BNS instead of pasta, cheese sauce made with cauliflower, chicken stock cube and 9 laughing cow light 1 1/2 hexa, 30g Parmesan ontop 1 hexa
    Crustelss quiche, free , speed and 1 hexa for 6 laughing cow light for the whole thing

Vegastare
    I dont use smash for scotch eggs i use dry couscous and spray with frylight, no i don't dip in egg first 
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D
    ::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbsbubbs Forumite
    64.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening all :smile:
    Well done to the losers
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22
  • edited 23 February 2020 at 7:53PM
    mamanmaman Forumite
    26.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 23 February 2020 at 7:53PM
    Well done penny. It's a loss, don't knock it. :wink: And I noticed you slipped under the radar with a pound too chieveley. :smiley: 
    Chieveley, one of the best things about losing weight is being able to buy clothes and have a choice without needing things that are just cover ups or ferreting around at the back of the rails for the larger sizes. 
    I bought myself this dress last week as we have an event coming up but it'll also be useful for my sunshine holiday in June. 
    https://www.zara.com/uk/en/camisole-dress-p02235812.html?v1=37382870&v2=1445853
    Sorry if it seems like showing off but just want to share that it still feels good not to be fat after about 9 years at target!!
    So anyone who's lost their mojo, it really is worth plodding on. 😁
    I haven't made Scotch eggs penny but we do have the fake KFC with instant potato for the coating. I just bought a small bag of Tesco own brand (29p) and it's absolutely fine. I rarely go to Tesco but make a special trip to stock up. My other favourites are the red and white wine stock pots and their tagliatelle which we prefer to spaghetti. Tesco's is only 55p for 500g compared with at least 75p in other supermarkets. 
    We went into the city centre for a short while this morning. DH suggested lunch out but I headed him off. I eat three large meals a day too but I rarely snack or have puddings so it works for me. Last night worked out well. There was plenty of lovely ham to have with the various salads so didn't touch any quiche. So only syns were in dressings which wouldn't have been a fraction of the 30+ syns I'd normally use for wine on a Saturday. :wink:
    Today's EE plan-
    B- NAS grapefruit, baked beans (F), fried egg (P), HEB toast, HEA milk
    L- ham (P), sort of breakfast hash of fried potatoes with various veg (F,S), pickled cabbage (S)
    D- beef in 'red wine' casserole (P,S) with SW roast potatoes (F), cauli, broccoli, cabbage, kale, swede & carrot mash, runner beans (S)
    Syns- weekend wine :smiley:
  • edited 23 February 2020 at 8:12PM
    joedenisejoedenise Forumite
    13.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 23 February 2020 at 8:12PM
    Decided against the homity pie for dinner tonight as neither of us was hungry.  DH didn't fancy soup so ended up having a cheese & onion chutney sandwich so just as well I had HEB to spare, and used the cheese as my 2nd HEA.

That's a lovely dress Maman but I wouldn't wear it as being short that would be an awkward length on me!  It would be too long for mid calf and too short for full length.  It's really annoying at times. It's one of the reasons I quite often make stuff for myself.

Denise
  • bubbsbubbs Forumite
    64.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that dress Maman but couldn't wear it, can't wear anything sleeveless as my arms hang :disappointed: