New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Free Maths Card

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
70 replies 65.7K views
123457»

Replies

• kazdkazd
    1.1K posts
    Forumite
    Thank you! Have ordered one for my son, hoping the GCSE one comes out soon. He takes his Maths GCSE in the next couple of months. He has also put in to do Math, Further Math and Physics at A Level with a little Chemistry thrown in on the side so I think it will come in very handy.

His school require him to A* math to be able to take Further Math at A level. Fingers crossed!
    £2.00 Savers Club = £34.00 So Far

+ however may £2 coins I have saved in my Terramundi since 2000.

Terramundi weighs 8lb 5oz
  • couldn't get the android link to work so just went through market on my phone, worked a treat :j
  • sarah1972sarah1972
    15.9K posts
    Forumite, Board Guide
    Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jacq01uk wrote: »
    couldn't get the android link to work so just went through market on my phone, worked a treat :j

Maybe the Andriod link doesnt work because the OP is from January 2010
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • still available and with android link
  • helcat26helcat26
    1.1K posts
    Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.mathscard.co.uk/order/students/

Loughborough University are kindly providing compact A level maths revision guides.

In addition to the printed form they also have apps
  • quoiaquoia
    14K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm !

Don't work for me (with Chrome at least)

This webpage is not available

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • sarah1972sarah1972
    15.9K posts
    Forumite, Board Guide
    Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    quoia wrote: »
    Hmmm !

Don't work for me (with Chrome at least)

This webpage is not available

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure.

works fine with Chrome for me
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • quoiaquoia
    14K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    works fine with Chrome for me

What version of Chrome ?

I'm on 48

Specifically Version 48.0.2564.116 m

from chrome://help

What I found looking for more information is ....

on Google Chrome Help Forum

As it says in the error details, the problem is the website requires RC4 cipher, which is no longer considered secure.

Per the following references, in 2016 all of Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Edge browsers will be dropping support for any websites still accepting old, insecure RC4 cipher:
    http://blog.chromium.org/2015/12/chrome-48-beta-present-to-cast-devices_91.html
    https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/security-dev/kVfCywocUO8
    https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=375342
    https://www.google.com/search?q=drop+RC4+in+2016

You can help by providing these details to the problem website owners/administrators. They will need to fix their website to remove RC4 cipher from being accepted.

Chrome may be one of the earliest browsers to drop RC4 support when next upcoming Chrome 48 is released probably around Feb. 2016.

Perhaps you are still on 47 ? (or earlier)
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • helcat26helcat26
    1.1K posts
    Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    Worked on IE for me
    Also on chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 m
  • edited 11 February at 2:25PM
    MSE_Laura_FMSE_Laura_F
    31 posts
    MSE Staff
    10 Posts I've been Money Tipped! Newshound!
    MSE Staff
    edited 11 February at 2:25PM
    You can get a free, printed A-level mathscard from Loughborough University.

Pop your details in the form and you'll receive yours in the post.

There's a limit of three per student.