»

Ford Money Flexible Saver - Withdrawn - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Ford Money Flexible Saver - Withdrawn

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Savings & Investments
14 replies 969 views
2»

Replies

• cloud_dogcloud_dog
    4.9K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 2500 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    soulsaver wrote: »
    Post Office is good for it though.
    Does the Post Office account allow you to set up a repeat monthly payment amount?
    Personal Responsibility - Sad but True :D

Sometimes.... I am like a dog with a bone
  • d63d63
    126 posts
    Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts
    cloud_dog wrote: »
    As per the title really. Has been withdrawn today.

i checked just now and the flexible saver is still available if you are an existing customer at 1.35% -- but for how long who knows. so if you were to open, say, one of their fixed savings accounts, you might then be able to open the flexible saver once you get all your login details. worth a try perhaps if you are keen, (and you wouldn't have to send in any money to the fixed account immediately, so nothing much lost except time and patience.)
  • edited 21 January at 3:59PM
    cloud_dogcloud_dog
    4.9K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 2500 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 21 January at 3:59PM
    The OH has the account so have snuck in there and....Yes it is still available to existing customers, or rather you still seem to have the option to open another Flexible Saver account.

The downside would be that [STRIKE]I assume[/STRIKE] the new FS account [STRIKE]would be[/STRIKE] is linked to the same nominee bank account so I'd have to do the monthly payment in to the OH account and set up a regular payment from their account in to the bills account.

Ho hum....

Post edited.
    Personal Responsibility - Sad but True :D

Sometimes.... I am like a dog with a bone
  • GrowingoldGrowingold
    21 posts
    Forumite
    10 Posts
    Ford Flexible Saver not available for new customers at present but existing customers can still open one once logged in.