» »

EMA BP petrol station PCN scam - Page 4

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

EMA BP petrol station PCN scam

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
35 replies 1.4K views
124»

Replies

• UmkomaasUmkomaas
    27K posts
    Forumite
    25000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I receive what I expect will be an inadequate final response from the ICO (I have received several updates that my complaint is being looked into) I will pen an open letter to Cressida !!!! - this is fraud on a massive scale.
    Whoops! No offence meant regarding the surname

Just use her full name - Cressida Richard! :rotfl:
  • Rover_DriverRover_Driver
    1.5K posts
    Forumite
    I will pen an open letter to Cressida !!!!
    As it is Derbyshire, it would be better sent to Chief Constable Peter Goodman.
  • I am based in Cornwall/London but anyway this is countrywide. I tried the local police and they did not understand the law - they said we should pay the PCN ?!
  • Half_wayHalf_way
    5.3K posts
    Forumite
    5000 Posts Seventh Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    As it is Derbyshire, it would be better sent to Chief Constable Peter Goodman.

The Airport is in Leicestershire, or to be more precise North-West Leicestershire, as are the three main towns/villages surrounding it- Kegworth, Castle Donnington and Diseworth
    Postcode areas do not always show what county a postcode location is in
    From the Plain Language Commission:

"The BPA has surely become one of the most socially dangerous organisations in the UK"
  • edited 25 January at 12:17PM
    Rover_DriverRover_Driver
    1.5K posts
    Forumite
    edited 25 January at 12:17PM
    Half_way wrote: »
    The Airport is in Leicestershire
    Thank you, (it is the first post that mentions Derbyshire), in that case it will be their C.C. Simon Cole.