Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 293

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.3K replies 441K views

Replies

• stevephotostevephoto Forumite
    30 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I'm having an argument with Kantar at the moment over what I think is a missing set of incentive stamps.

After a six month rest my first test posting was 23 October 2019, I was told training incentive stamps were now sent out at end of training and were received 22 November 2019. My first live posting was 12 December 2019. I received initial incentive stamps with cricket presentation pack on 29 November. I have had nothing since, no Christmas pack, no diary, nothing for January and I am like eveyone else now waiting for February stamps.

Do you think I am correct I have one lot of incentive stamps missing?
  • LADY_ALADY_A Forumite
    99 posts
    Seems a long time since my last stamps also .
  • LADY_ALADY_A Forumite
    99 posts
    Have had to chase them up a few times especially the presentation packs
  • littlemoneylittlemoney Forumite
    356 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Finally got an Unaddressed invite, 40 minutes after the email time stamp. :j
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently they sent out incentive stamps in November for both January and February (separate posting packs). I messaged them yesterday to chase my final stamps for this stint and that is what they said. Although they are sending my final stamps and presentation pack in a few days - hopefully!
    2020 Wins:
  • stevephotostevephoto Forumite
    30 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    They have told me the first lot of stamps I received are for both the training period of 23 October to 4 December AND live postings for the month of December and I got no Christmas bonus. This does not seem fair to me.
  • edited 22 January at 5:58PM
    moleratmolerat Forumite
    22.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 22 January at 5:58PM
    Saetana wrote: »
    Apparently they sent out incentive stamps in November for both January and February (separate posting packs). I messaged them yesterday to chase my final stamps for this stint and that is what they said. Although they are sending my final stamps and presentation pack in a few days - hopefully!
    ?? Only Jan stamps rec 19 Nov, Christmas stamps rec 23 Nov so 2 packs in same week but not Jan & Feb stamps.

On the web page
    Incentive stamps for February are being sent out this week. Thank you for your continued help. 20 January 2020
    The diary does have its uses !
  • tomvoxtomvox Forumite
    148 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    Slight change to the system of entering received items from next week.

Hi! As you know, some of the items you receive are sent to you with APL postage. The APL labels on these items have a QR code and a string of alphanumerical characters called the ‘PRN number’. From next Monday, 27 January onwards, there will be a small change to the way you enter your receiver items. When entering items you have received with APL postage, you will be asked to scan the QR code on the APL label or type in the PRN code. Our mobile app has a built-in QR code reader, so you can use this to scan the code instead of typing in the PRN code. You don’t need to download a separate QR code reader - all you need to do is allow the app to access your camera the first time you’re asked. If you’re accessing your panellist account from a browser or on a desktop device, you will be asked to type the PRN code. If you have any problems entering your items on the app please update the app and turn off the “dark mode” if you’re using an iPhone. Any questions, drop us a message.

Looks like another move towards app based entry as this is much easier on a smartphone.
  • littlemoneylittlemoney Forumite
    356 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    tomvox wrote: »
    Slight change to the system of entering received items from next week.

Hi! As you know, some of the items you receive are sent to you with APL postage. The APL labels on these items have a QR code and a string of alphanumerical characters called the ‘PRN number’. From next Monday, 27 January onwards, there will be a small change to the way you enter your receiver items. When entering items you have received with APL postage, you will be asked to scan the QR code on the APL label or type in the PRN code. Our mobile app has a built-in QR code reader, so you can use this to scan the code instead of typing in the PRN code. You don’t need to download a separate QR code reader - all you need to do is allow the app to access your camera the first time you’re asked. If you’re accessing your panellist account from a browser or on a desktop device, you will be asked to type the PRN code. If you have any problems entering your items on the app please update the app and turn off the “dark mode” if you’re using an iPhone. Any questions, drop us a message.

Looks like another move towards app based entry as this is much easier on a smartphone.

Sounds like they don't trust our data entry skills. Wonder how the app will stop panellists writing posting details on the envelope which is common. Look forward to that app enhancement.:rotfl:
  • quoiaquoia Forumite
    14.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenQueen wrote: »
    Anyone who received a Kantar diary should amend the date of the May bank holiday from Monday 4th to Friday 8th.
    lmerrett wrote: »
    Apparently more than half the diaries sold this year have the wrong date. They were printed before the government decided to change it.

... and NONE of them have the most important detail for Monday 25th May.

It may well be a Bank Holiday - Spring Break (Late May whatever) but it's also .......

TOWEL DAY !

I hope you are all going to join me, with your towel

(DON'T PANIC if you've not got a genuine one like mine :j:D:j)

just select your best one, preferably a loud garish beach towel or maybe a huge bath sheet ...

... generally the larger will better fulfill and enhance its many and varied attributes ...

... and keep it with you,
    by your side, under your arm, over your shoulder, round your neck etc.,
    all day long wherever you may go, whoever you might be with ...

... JUST IN CASE ...

... and celebrate this worldwide international event for the 20th time ...

... in this extra special year ...

... given that since the 1978 initial revelations on towels, the number of years elapsed is 42
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..