New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Thank you Lakshmi

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
16 replies 793 views
2»

Replies

• BigboytysonBigboytyson
    1.1K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    I received a 2nd bottle in the post today xx
    2019 Wins,secret life of pets 2 bundle,Toy story 4 blu Ray dvd & Forkie, £100 Tesco gift voucher, a pair of walkers crisps Xmas socks, Family ticket to see Robin Hood panto in Salisbury
  • CJB13CJB13
    72 posts
    Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    I also received one today addressed to the Occupier. Husband has claimed it as his.
  • sallyrockingbitsallyrockingbit
    8 posts
    Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I also received one today addressed to the Occupier :beer:
  • libra10libra10
    13.4K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done!
  • chezvicchezvic
    259 posts
    Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary
    ✭✭
    I received one too - husband just picked it up from the post office, thank you :)
    Best wins: £10k Kitchen, weddingmoon in St Lucia, £3000 cash, 3 x iPads, £1000 cash x 3, tickets for my niece to meet Justin Bieber, Thailand holiday, Milan holiday, Mulberry iPad cover, Mulberry clutch bag, £2500 Peter Werth clothing, Dubai holiday, Center Parcs holiday
  • elizabethpelizabethp
    75.4K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 50000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done :D
    Liz xx