Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 289

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.7K replies 465.8K views

Replies

• silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could report the idiot who wrote the posting details on a test item I received recently. If I do I will probably be thrown off the survey even though I have done nothing wrong so they will still be able to continue with impunity as I am not taking the risk. Just ranting at someone's in ability to do the survey correctly.

I was reported for writing "monday am" on the back of an envelope! I received a message within the app.

I doubt it effects the receiver.

(PS lesson learned, though I fail to see how that could jeopardise the survey)
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    73.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    silvercar wrote: »
    I was reported for writing "monday am" on the back of an envelope! I received a message within the app.

I doubt it effects the receiver.

(PS lesson learned, though I fail to see how that could jeopardise the survey)
    I think it is because it might alert RM staff to the fact that it is a survey item?
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • littlemoneylittlemoney Forumite
    400 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Logged in one minute after correctly delivered invite, gone already.
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    73.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    5 minutes for me :(
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • widebandwideband Forumite
    79 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts
    Logged in one minute after correctly delivered invite, gone already.

Yet again I logged in immediately on receipt of email and missed out...:mad:

I guessed that would be the case as the website was very slow to resolve.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • dbrookfdbrookf Forumite
    501 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I logged in immediately, nothing there – tried 10 minutes later and success!!
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I logged into the website an hour after the email invite arrived and still got the survey - its clear that some areas are filling up quicker than others (I live in a large city). Think I've finally got my last posting pack for this stint - not a stamp in sight though so I'm going to have to chase. They seem to be forgetting to send final stamps a lot lately, judging by the comments on this thread.
    2020 Wins:
  • littlemoneylittlemoney Forumite
    400 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Never thought of trying again later. Have always assumed that if not there the first time then all the slots have gone.
  • SnozzleSnozzle Forumite
    68 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I logged on 10 minutes after and got offered it. First in a while.
  • aardvaakaardvaak Forumite
    5.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    The slime are at it again! I yesterday was invited to correctly delivered I replied immediately but some ba**ard had nicked it.

Something will have to change as it is probably the same ba**ards getting them all.