»

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 290

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH
FOREIGN OFFICE TRAVEL ADVICE * FURLOUGH UPDATE * MORTGAGE LENDING

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.2K replies 432.5K views

Replies

• MattSt89MattSt89 Forumite
    62 posts
    Are there still accepting applications for private households?

Just the link above doesn't seem to be working for me,
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    22.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    40.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun today, the post office tried to charge me only £3 for a parcel that Kanter were saying should be £5.10.

I didn't know what chaos it could cause if that was discovered mid route or the recipient was charged an excess, so I asked the CA to measure and check, should be £5.10, so corrected in time. I did wonder what would have happened if I'd let it go and whether there could have been any comeback on me.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
    40.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    I've still not had mine, has anyone else had theirs yet?

No, not yet.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • apgaapga Forumite
    560 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    Silvercar, the same happened to me - I messaged Kantar, they asked for PO address, date & time & said they would note it down. I did read in the Q&A afterwards that we should accept whatever the PO staff say. I did still receive the £2 incentive
  • littlemoneylittlemoney Forumite
    345 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I wish I could report the idiot who wrote the posting details on a test item I received recently. If I do I will probably be thrown off the survey even though I have done nothing wrong so they will still be able to continue with impunity as I am not taking the risk. Just ranting at someone's in ability to do the survey correctly.
  • PrimrosePrimrose Forumite
    9.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly I think few panelists read this thread so sadly the individual may not realise they're jeopardising the process.
    If you still have their panelist details which came inside the envelope you can tell Kantar and they will probably warn the person not to do it again.
    40.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could report the idiot who wrote the posting details on a test item I received recently. If I do I will probably be thrown off the survey even though I have done nothing wrong so they will still be able to continue with impunity as I am not taking the risk. Just ranting at someone's in ability to do the survey correctly.

I was reported for writing "monday am" on the back of an envelope! I received a message within the app.

I doubt it effects the receiver.

(PS lesson learned, though I fail to see how that could jeopardise the survey)
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    70.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    silvercar wrote: »
    I was reported for writing "monday am" on the back of an envelope! I received a message within the app.

I doubt it effects the receiver.

(PS lesson learned, though I fail to see how that could jeopardise the survey)
    I think it is because it might alert RM staff to the fact that it is a survey item?
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 11 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • littlemoneylittlemoney Forumite
    345 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Logged in one minute after correctly delivered invite, gone already.