New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

TU 25% starts 11th to 17th Feb

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
3 replies 1.6K views
sarah1972sarah1972
15.9K posts
Forumite, Board Guide
Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies

• redagilaredagila
    5K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 2500 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought a lovely grey leather biker style jsacket yesterday for £36 down from £120. I have been looking for one this style for some time but unfortunately the sizing was too small. MY GD tried it on but she has long arms & the sleeves were about 2" too short for her. So it had to go back for a refund today.
    I have never seen leather jackets like this in our shop & it must be some very old stock as there were only 2 other very small ones still left & it is not listed online. I am so disappointed.
  • sarah1972sarah1972
    15.9K posts
    Forumite, Board Guide
    Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots in my local in Godalming yesterday 
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • BacmanBacman
    151 posts
    Forumite
    100 Posts Photogenic First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Sainsburys TU and Asda have good clothing, it is always a good time to get TU clothes with their discount.