New Post Advanced Search

Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

edited 5 December 2017 at 12:52PM in Shop but don't drop
1.3K replies 242K views
1123124125126127129»

Replies

• Cottage_EconomyCottage_Economy Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    We've had a load of vouchers expire this year as we moved rurally and no longer live near a Tesco. Was going to let it go until I saw this thread so I emailed asking if it was possible for some of these to be credited back only to get everything that had expired this year!

£38!!!

Gobsmacked.

We're doing a day trip this weekend and have found a Tesco near where we will be so we can spend them.
  • AligogsAligogs Forumite
    5 posts
    Hi All,
    I've just called Tesco to ask if they will reimburse my out of date Clubcard Vouchers (£7 valid until 31/08/2018). They told me they will only reissue if the vouchers have expired in the last 6 months.. Hope this helps as it still says 2 years on the main MSE page, unless I've got this wrong somehow. I called 0800 591 688 as advised.
    Cheers all
  • MemajulesMemajules Forumite
    9 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Do you access the new mini site via the main Tesco site or do you have a link?

I think they mean the Clubcard app when referring to ‘mini-site’
    Life is like a box of chocolates :think::think:
  • no1catmanno1catman Forumite
    3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aligogs wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I've just called Tesco to ask if they will reimburse my out of date Clubcard Vouchers (£7 valid until 31/08/2018). They told me they will only reissue if the vouchers have expired in the last 6 months.. Hope this helps as it still says 2 years on the main MSE page, unless I've got this wrong somehow. I called 0800 591 688 as advised. Cheers all

Clubcard vouchers have a life of two-years plus, that is the valid up to date will be the end of the month two years after the issue date, e.g. the one due out now will have 28th Feb. 2020 on them.
    To help with records, the call centre systems will usually show the previous two mailings. Sometimes (I can remember) they don't show.
    Hence, most advisors, will roll-over the points, but strictly speaking they don't have to.
    So from date of issue it can be thirty months, but certainly not forty-eight months.
    HTHs
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • WagenerWagener Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Rang Tesco Clubcard vouchers, I explained that I had unused vouchers for 2017/2018 and 2019. I was told the unused vouchers were not on the system anymore and nothing could be done.
  • tommytuctommytuc Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I paid by Tesco vouchers to hotels .com, for a holiday in July in Wales. The hotel cancelled due to lockdown in Wales, Tesco won’t refund my points, hotels.com say it’s Tesco, Tesco say it’s, hotels.com duty to issue a new voucher, anyone had this issue and did you resolve it without losing the voucher/points, (it’s worth £315)