»

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 289

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.1K replies 430.8K views

Replies

• silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    40.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The app keeps shutting down on me whenever I enter a received item or post an item. I've sent tickets (annoyingly they close every thread they respond to) and they are aware, but it is frustrating.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • bristolleedsfanbristolleedsfan Forumite
    8.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    MABLE wrote: »
    I have been retraining for last month and have on Saturday received items to send to Mr Hussey rather than Mrs Smith. They have enclosed with the posting items the first class stamps and a roll of sellotape but I thought I should also receive the presentation stamps as well. Perhaps someone could advise me. Thanks,

I did not get presentation stamps, did get 2020 diary :)
  • Money_Grabber13579Money_Grabber13579 Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    MABLE wrote: »
    I have been retraining for last month and have on Saturday received items to send to Mr Hussey rather than Mrs Smith. They have enclosed with the posting items the first class stamps and a roll of sellotape but I thought I should also receive the presentation stamps as well. Perhaps someone could advise me. Thanks,

I also have items to send to Mr Hussey and I didn’t get the presentation or the first class stamps. But I did get the sellotape. :huh:
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • PrimrosePrimrose Forumite
    9.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really wish they wouldn,t use this expression "ticket" or "ticket has expired". I,ve had problems figuring out what the heck they mean. Does this makes me technically illiterate ???
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    70.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Primrose wrote: »
    I really wish they wouldn,t use this expression "ticket" or "ticket has expired". I,ve had problems figuring out what the heck they mean. Does this makes me technically illiterate ???

You & me both.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 12 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • CRISPIANNE3CRISPIANNE3 Forumite
    502 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭
    I also have items to send to Mr Hussey and I didn’t get the presentation or the first class stamps. But I did get the sellotape. :huh:

I got the sellotape with a diary I will never use. However the sellotape is really good quality and at this moment in time I have about 3 reels of the stuff.
  • widebandwideband Forumite
    51 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts
    exactly the same happened to me yesterday...I emailed them at the end of last week and assumed the newly appeared items were in response to that email,however it looks like its an auto generation as you have I think received exactly the same as me.
    I have had the long running battle of getting back on the panel since July and this is now the 5th time in that period that I re start training.
    I wonder how long this stint will be before I'm dropped again

According to my 'item preparation' I have 2 weeks of training then a live item to post - it has changed once already so could change again:mad:
  • vjm63vjm63 Forumite
    121 posts
    I have just had my first live pack - and I have now got a spare diary. Anyone want one?
  • need_an_answerneed_an_answer Forumite
    2.7K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    wideband wrote: »
    According to my 'item preparation' I have 2 weeks of training then a live item to post - it has changed once already so could change again:mad:

Well I had 1 week training and now I have 9 items to post next week on the live panel....2 cubes and various other letters,none of which I have received yet.

The rollercoaster that is Kantar!
    in S2 T 1 F 23
    out S 2 T 7 F 18

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21
  • bdark2755bdark2755 Forumite
    49 posts
    LADY_A wrote: »
    Does anyone know when we can expect the February incentive stamps . Seems ages since we got the last ones.

I've still not had mine, has anyone else had theirs yet?