»

Shop Direct Littlewoods Extra Care 500 - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Shop Direct Littlewoods Extra Care 500

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
12 replies 4.9K views
2»

Replies

• GeminiiGeminii
    9 posts
    Forumite
    Hi, the other one was called "Account Cover Plus"
    Regards,
    Paul

:wave::wave:
  • GeminiiGeminii
    9 posts
    Forumite
    So... I have had my complaint raised since November 2019, I checked on this just after Christmas and was advised by the Shop Direct team that my claim was with the re-dress department.

Today, I have contacted them today to try to gain an update, i was advised that the company is under-going some re-structure and therefore although my case is being calculated (and has been since 05th December 2019) it could take at least another 6wks for a calculation and then a further 6-8 weeks to receive a payment.

On my claim; i have two policies one called Extra Care 500 which started in 2002 and apparently ended in 2014 - with the other called Account Cover Plus which started in 2002 but has no end date, I asked them how they would determine an end date on this specific policy - they said the end date would be calculated as the date that the calculation is finalised.
    Regards,
    Paul

:wave::wave: