Trying to Book a UPS Collection

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
2 replies 865 views
james_Robertsjames_Roberts Forumite
62 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
Hi,

I have been trying to book a ups collection via their website, I am registered with them and have put in all the relevant details.

It comes to the end bit to pay and it only gives me bill a third party and enter a shipping account number as the payment options, and yet I have added a credit card under my payment preferences.

Its driving me nuts as tried everything and cant get it booked,

Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks

James

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Customer Service: Tel: 03457 877 877 (local rates will apply and mobile phone charges may vary)

Opening Hours:
    Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
    Saturday: 08:00 - 2 PM
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • A.Penny.SavedA.Penny.Saved Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    They do make it far more difficult than it should be!

I sent something just before Christmas and ran into numerous problems. I ended up making the payment via Paypal after messing with credit cards. Even paypal does not go through as expected......The total is not charged, they charge for the basic delivery cost and then charge again for any extras such as insurance etc.

The option to only deliver to the delivery address or something like that which has a small charge seems silly but is not so silly when they leave the parcel at another address such as a local delivery point. Therefore be aware of that because it might be relevant and you might regret not paying the charge so that they only deliver to the entered delivery address!
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months

MSE Guides