Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Gone Off!

Waitrose free coffee - has it ended? - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Waitrose free coffee - has it ended?

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Gone Off!
12 replies 2.4K views
2»

Replies

• thedogsmumthedogsmum Forumite
    363 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭
    Not stopped. Enjoyed a coffee yesterday evening.

Does your branch have a cafe attached? If so, will they provide a coffee if the self-service machine is out of action?

Thank you - didn’t think of this but rarely have the time to sit down to drink it. Might ask if the will fill my cup. Thanks, again.
  • mamanmaman Forumite
    23.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a rare Waitrose shopper, just for a few favourites (own brand baked beans) and a few spices and herbs but DH shops in John Lewis enough to have his occasional coffee and cake.

But while I don't have their free coffee, I think OP was right to question whether this has been withdrawn and to comment on the lack of CS staff. One of the few things Waitrose have to offer over other SMs is 'shopping experience' and if that worsens then we need to be aware.