»

Samples via Alexa or Google - Page 10

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Samples via Alexa or Google

edited 3 November 2018 at 6:13PM in Freebies (no spend required)
105 replies 53.3K views

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    15.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surfermom wrote: »
    Did anyone receive the whisky ginger sample, I got the email to say it would be sent but have never received it.

Yes arrived after 6 days. Mini can of ginger and a miniature of whisky
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • SurfermomSurfermom Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭✭
    Think mine must have gone missing then, I seem to be missing quite a bit of post lately.
  • minimad1970minimad1970 Forumite
    5.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Surfermom wrote: »
    Did anyone receive the whisky ginger sample, I got the email to say it would be sent but have never received it.

Not the whisky offer but I've had that happen twice before.
  • When I type regenerate toothpaste
    I get
    Oh no, looks like I don't have any of these samples at the moment
    15.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I type regenerate toothpaste
    I get
    Oh no, looks like I don't have any of these samples at the moment

You need to ask for the sample not type?

If you say Alexa send me a sample she will ask you what sample and you say regenerist toothpaste.

Although to be honest, they dont hang around long so could well be expired by now.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • minimad1970minimad1970 Forumite
    5.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Samples of Issy Miyake available.
    15.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samples of Issy Miyake available.

Mens and women's OOS
  • mon37mon37 Forumite
    416 posts
    Gone so quick...
  • LuckystarLuckystar Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Eighth Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    Regenerate toothpaste seems to be available again, I just managed to order one.

I did manage to get the Issey Miyake earlier too so keep trying every day as I think they do re-stock
  • mon37mon37 Forumite
    416 posts
    Has someone managed to order both for men and women?