New Post Advanced Search

Try Pukka Herbs Teas for free!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
83 replies 32.6K views

Replies

• littleemisslittleemiss Forumite
    289 posts
    http://www.pukkaherbs.com/apukkalife/freesamples

From the spring of Morning Time to the calm of Night Time, we’ve created delicious organic herbal teas to match your every mood. Specially blended by our herbalist Sebastian Pole, each blend is full of natural flavour and rich in the incredible benefits of organic herbs.

:A
    I :heartsmil MSE
    :A
  • Pearla*MerlePearla*Merle Forumite
    1.6K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Ooh lovely, thanks! x
    a penny picker upper. every penny's a prisoner!
    £26.65 til OnePoll payout! Round six! | Save £9400/£15,000
    Normality is a paved road; it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
    Whatever you're meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible.
    The only thing you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.
  • LouLouLouLou Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't seem to get this one to work! The Best Before section keeps highlighting in red. Anyone got a code please :)
  • If you sign up to the Pukka Collective for free, you get a free box of sustainably and ethically sourced tea through the post which includes a variety of 8 organic Pukka tea sachets.
    They have a cool personalised wellbeing email programme too, which you can opt in to (also free). Just visit the Pukka Herbs website.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gibbelaar wrote: »
    If you sign up to the Pukka Collective for free, you get a free box of sustainably and ethically sourced tea through the post which includes a variety of 8 organic Pukka tea sachets.
    They have a cool personalised wellbeing email programme too, which you can opt in to (also free). Just visit the Pukka Herbs website.

https://www.pukkaherbs.com/the-collective/join-the-collective/
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • SavethekipperSavethekipper Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Arrived today
  • If you visit pukkaherbs.com and sign up to the Pukka Collective for free, you get a free variety box of 8 sustainably and ethically sourced tea sachets through the post.
    They have a cool personalised wellbeing email programme too, which you can opt in to (also free). Make sure you tick the box that says send me the free welcome pack and enter a valid UK address. If you have already claimed this free gift before you won't be eligible for another sorry. Last time they ran it in September it was very popular and slowed the site down, but I've been informed it should be more stable now!
  • MarconMarcon Forumite
    1.9K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    According to the site these can take up to 7 weeks to arrive, by which time most people would have forgotten about them. Wonder if they'll ever make it!
  • I think that's worst case scenario, mine came in under 4 weeks. They're probably accounting for xmas postage!
  • Mine arrived in 18 days...it will be a nice surprise if you have forgotten!