Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 265

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.6K replies 461.5K views

Replies

• General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unable to login - get message "The email or password that you entered is incorrect".
    It's not the first time that has happened over the past few months.
    Anyone else have problems like that from time to time when it seems to work the next day (using same email address and password of course)?
  • quoiaquoia Forumite
    14.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unable to login - get message "The email or password that you entered is incorrect".
    It's not the first time that has happened over the past few months.
    Anyone else have problems like that from time to time when it seems to work the next day (using same email address and password of course)?

No never ever....

... and since the latest incarnation of the login page, I've had the "remember me" ticked and not had to enter either email or password for a very very long time, such I only have to just hit the SIGN IN button

When you enter email & password are you typing or copying/pasting?
    Only depending upon circumstances the latter can add a trailing space which usually cocks things like this up
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    quoia wrote: »
    No never ever....

... and since the latest incarnation of the login page, I've had the "remember me" ticked and not had to enter either email or password for a very very long time, such I only have to just hit the SIGN IN button

When you enter email & password are you typing or copying/pasting?
    Only depending upon circumstances the latter can add a trailing space which usually cocks things like this up

Thanks for replying.
    I often use a public (library) computer so never use a "remember me" option and I type in fresh.
    From the same place (the library), this morning I've accessed my account with no problem.
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    23.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I get it occasionally when the site decides to log me out of its own accord. Doesn't happen often though.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • SuperMooseSuperMoose Forumite
    240 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    So...who doesn't want their diary? :rotfl:
    Diary
    Please put out food and water for the birds and hedgehogs :)
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    23.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had mine. They're being a tad optimistic though.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silvercar wrote: »
    I only use the app to log items, yet I have zero stars for verified items :(
    Saetana wrote: »
    I would send Kantar a message then as that certainly is not right :(

They've replied. Stars are refreshed every 30 days and therefore may not show the correct amount as this is a new procedure.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • need_an_answerneed_an_answer Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    un addressed surveys now seem to be available for the 2 weeks upto dec 15th.

Check your homepage as I didn't get an email invite but it was there when I went to input holidays.
    in S10 T 35 F 45
    out S13 T 28 F 61 FF 6

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    14.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    un addressed surveys now seem to be available for the 2 weeks upto dec 15th.

Check your homepage as I didn't get an email invite but it was there when I went to input holidays.

I received the email, but nothing showing at website.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the app? Mine isn't connecting at present.
  • FebruarycatFebruarycat Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭
    libra10 wrote: »
    I received the email, but nothing showing at website.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the app? Mine isn't connecting at present.

Managed to get it but logging in took forever via the website, I was surprised the invite was still there. I have noticed their website is very slow and laggy recently.
    OnePoll = £25 18/10/19 £25 6/7/19
    Pureprofile = £25.00 16/3/19
    PanelOpinion = £10.59 4.1.19 - £10.35 19/9/19