Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can

Poundland Bargain Thread - - Page 753

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Poundland Bargain Thread -

edited 7 September 2017 at 1:15PM in Quick! Grabbit while you can
7.7K replies 3M views

Replies

• LouLouLouLou Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trongate, Glasgow Poundland:

Daim Limited Edition Lemon 3 Pack, £1
    d41eigZ.jpg?1
    Only saw one of these at the Car/DIY Section but these are interesting! 2 Pack Of Twist Ties (Industrial Strength/Holds Up To 50kg), £1
    Gez8wMJ.jpg?1
  • LouLouLouLou Forumite
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    From Argyle Street, Glasgow:

Cadbury Dairy Milk Winter Gingerbread Edition, £1
    HsMe0kw.jpg?1
    Twin Peaks Caramel Crunch 180g, £1
    oa9cnsd.jpg?1
    A Bite To Eat Lunch Bag & Bottle Set, £5
    Hogwart's Pencil Case, £2
    Vi7N3HX.jpg?1
    Harry Potter (A4, I think) Notebooks and Harry Potter Bumper Stationery Set, £5
    Think the A3? Notepads are £2, hard to tell from the display
    2OE3EqB.jpg?1
    Some 2020 Annuals appearing - The Secret Life Of Pets 2, Topps Match Attax, The Angry Birds 2 Movie, £1
    SPbyCSX.jpg?1
    Daniel Galvin Jr Detangling Lice Repel Spray, Citrus Zing 200ml, £1 (Vegan Friendly/Organic)
    oOODe6N.jpg?1
    TRESemme Collagen Fullness Thickening Balm 125ml, £1
    vnIdbt7.jpg?1
  • ummatiummati Forumite
    301 posts
    Thank you for posting the deals. They are of great help even though I never seem to find some of the bargains.
    In the Poundland in Colne the “bite to eat” lunchboxes had gone down to £3. They had other designs too.
  • edited 24 October 2019 at 1:23AM
    LouLouLouLou Forumite
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 24 October 2019 at 1:23AM
    Argyle Street Glasgow tonight:

Apex Legends 2020 Annual or Fortnite 2020 Annual, £1
    pioxfCq.jpg?1
    Trolls 2020 Annual, £1
    Ys3WPod.jpg?1
    All Ride AdBlue 5L (this was at the £5 Auto section, £5 I assume). Says "Top purity cabamide solution for SCR exhaust aftertreatment"
    mxiktzs.jpg?1
    Looks like those Clever Tiles have a competitor - RoomMates StickTiles, £2
    xPwEID0.jpg?1
    Unicone Cornet (Wafer With Cocoafantasy Hazelnut Cream And Dragees) 5 Pack, £1
    EGXv6cv.jpg?1
    The Addams Family Choc Covered Marshmallows, £1
    92B3jZn.jpg?1
    Edit: Forgot about these. Short Metal Sectioning Clips, 12 Pack, £1
    3314202.jpg
  • VfM4meplseVfM4meplse
    34.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a very disappointing trip to Poundland today. I was after a witch's hat for my little niece, and was disappointed with the quality of what was on offer: a rim with a thin polyester cone inside which is effectively a bag of air just waiting to catch fire should a stray flame come its way . I would much prefer to see Poundland selling fireproof and better made costume hats for more than just a £1 - after all they now routinely have merchandise at £2 and £5. I'm a firm believer that all costumes should be made fireproof, in the same way as nightwear was decades ago.

In the sweetie department, I spotted the elusive orange Bournville but at £1 for 100g I decided it was too pricey to try. Twin Peaks also has a new variety in light blue packaging: popping candy. Its a "special edition" and is retailing at silly prices on eBay.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • LouLouLouLou Forumite
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    From Union Street, Glasgow earlier:

Astor Skin Match Protect Concealer 003 Honey Vitamins C & E, £1
    Xi30yOm.jpg?1
    More annuals, the Minecraft 2020 Annual was in there (should have said before, but the gaming annuals all say Independent & Unofficial), £1
    frB37cZ.jpg?1
    Various pens, pencil cases, notebooks - suspect the Fortnite one is more than £1 though
    3fsAR1m.jpg?1
    Lexibook Avengers 2000mAh Power Bank, £1 (could only see Captain America)
    WrerMde.jpg?1
  • edited 25 October 2019 at 4:46PM
    LouLouLouLou Forumite
    2.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 25 October 2019 at 4:46PM
    Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow:

Radox 12H Scent Touch Feel Free Long Lasting Fragrance (Scent Of Matcha Green Tea & Coconut Water Body Wash) 200ml, £1
    2TDHZAO.jpg?1
    Another variety of Dove Nourishing Secrets - Invigorating Ritual Body Lotion With Avocado Oil & Calendula Extract 250ml, £1
    3gMc7si.jpg?1
    Not seen these in Poundland before:
    Cif Perfect Finish Mould Stain Remover/Oven & Grill/Stainless Steel 435ml, £2
    4ihdN1m.jpg?1
    Various Vanish Oxi-Action tubs at £5 (though I see them in Asda for £4 at the moment)
    Calgon Powerball Tabs x 15, £5 (seems to be £5 everywhere else too)
    Vanish Liquid, Vanish Spray, Ace For Whites, Ace For Colours 550ml, Astonish Oxy Action Plus 500g, £1
    Lenor Tumble Dry Sheets Spring Awakening x 34, £2, Lenor Gold Orchid 33 Wash, £2 Lenor Fresh Meadow 34 Wash, £2
    0ZORFbE.jpg?1
    Dettol Pouch (Surface Cleanser/Anti-Bacterial) 1.2L, £2
    Dettol Clean & Fresh Multipurpose Refreshing Green Apple 1L, £2
    Cillit Bang Active Foam Soapscum & Shine 600ml, £2
    2Cs78C7.jpg?1
    This store also has more of the Lexibook Avengers Powerbanks.

Edit: Forgot these...

NYC Automatic Eyeliner 003 Deep Brown 0.28g (also in Black), Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream 22 Light Beige 1.5ml, Maybelline SuperStay 24H Color 197 Boundless Berry, £1 each
    xVzvvsR.jpg?1
  • monzmonz Forumite
    4.1K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    ✭✭✭✭
    omg I am in cleaning heaven! Thank you posting this... Also realise I may need a life...
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) car - £0/£10,536 (60 month left) mortgage - £74,950 o/s currently - paid £12,959.64 (£344.93 overpayment)
  • VfM4meplseVfM4meplse
    34.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Maybelline lippie looks very tempting, but I really don't get on with liquid products.

The product (unshiftable drying liquid plus balm on top) reminds me of a L'Oreal product that was launched about 20 years ago! Colour perfection or something like that? The ad featured kiss after kiss after kiss and it didn't budge.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • calleywcalleyw Forumite
    9.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are in to making your own christmas decorations. Sorry No picture, but in the christmas stock was make your wreath rose gold metal hoops. I picked up one to look at and seems there was two in a pack for a £1.

Yours

Calley x
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin