Forum Home» Credit File & Ratings

CCJ - 6 years is nearly up. - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

CCJ - 6 years is nearly up.

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Credit File & Ratings
11 replies 776 views
2»

Replies

• nic_cnic_c Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    enook77 wrote: »
    It is a private parking company not a financial institution, so unlikely to affect me in the way you describe.
    It is a parking fine, so I assume you have a car, get car insurance, probably have had quotes where your details are then stored and used to check for other products ...

I wasn't meaning the company you dealt with for the CCJ but any financial institutions in the last six years that may have checked your credit file. My credit file gets about 40 soft checks from companies I have no connection around my car insurance renewal time with because at some point in the past say 3 or 4 years ago I put details into a few comparison sites to find the best insurance and my details have been passed on.