IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Received a court claim but never a LBCCC

2»

Replies

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    108.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    mf87 wrote: »
    Never mind. found the answer - Ill pop my defence in a new thread tomorrow

Please update us on how you got on?

You didn't come back for help with a witness statement and evidence nor for pre-hearing advice, so what happened?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    108.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Please update us on how you got on?

You didn't come back for help with a witness statement and evidence nor for pre-hearing advice, so what happened?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • edited 6 October 2019 at 3:50PM
    TaikoTaiko Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    edited 6 October 2019 at 3:50PM
    Posted in wrong thread - Don't post while tired!
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    18.4K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Your sub-titles are separated from the actual text to which they relate and this is confusing.
    2.1 The Defendant avers that the claim was premature and the Claimant is put to strict proof of the letter they say were sent and where
    either: -
    2.1 The Defendant avers that the claim was premature and the Claimant is put to strict proof of the letters they say were sent and where
    OR
    2.1 The Defendant avers that the claim was premature and the Claimant is put to strict proof of the letter they say [STRIKE]were[/STRIKE] was sent and where
  • 1505grandad1505grandad Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    mf87 appears to be the OP - why is Taiko posting a defence on this thread?
    18.4K Posts
    Forumite
    mf87 appears to be the OP - why is Taiko posting a defence on this thread?
    Good question, didn't spot that, I always just click on View First Unread and that was the defence, didn't even see who posted. Therefore, unless Taiko is a pseudonym for mf87 Taiko should move this to their own thread as they do have one and maybe posted here by mistake.
  • TaikoTaiko Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    AH hell. Late night, was using this as a guide and posted it in the wrong thread, My mistake.
  • EdKingEdKing Forumite
    11 Posts
    10 Posts
    Forumite
    Dear all firstly thank you for all the advice provided I have spent about 5 hrs reading all of the threads to try and get a handle on what to do , I am hoping this thread is not covered else where if so I do apologise.  To date I have followed all advice on AOS ( thank you) that has been done. My challenge/question is this: I have been sent 3 separate claim forms, that include 2 separate vehicles and several separate ' offences' on each one from almost year ago. I guess my question is, should I use the defence template and In essence submit 3 separate defences to each claim to:  [email protected]  and then attach the southampton case and Britannia vs Crosby, I hope that makes sense, any and all advice appreciated ( even if its sending me to where I need to be reading)
    18.4K Posts
    Forumite
    Why have you picked an old thread to hi-jack.  If you have read the NEWBIE sticky, you should know now to start your own thread where you will receive bespoke advice.
  • D_P_DanceD_P_Dance Forumite
    11.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    And, before you start your own thread, please read the stickies/newbies. 
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.