Forum Home» Consumer Rights

Where can I report a company to the government for monopoly and other bad trading practices? - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Where can I report a company to the government for monopoly and other bad trading practices?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Consumer Rights
13 replies 949 views
2»

Replies

• z1az1a Forumite
    2.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    prowla wrote: »
    I'm ordering from Domono's this evening.

Is that a Domino's competitor?
  • LadyDeeLadyDee Forumite
    4.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I feel a little bored I can always rely on getting a laugh on this board. OP, there are ways round the sharp practises of "monopolistic" JustEat you know - perhaps by using one of its competitors?
  • shaun_from_Africashaun_from_Africa Forumite
    12.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HappyUser wrote: »
    Where can I report a company to the government for monopoly and other bad trading practices?

Just Eat are trading in a free market economy and only survive because people find them useful.
    If consumers don't like the service they provide then they have the option to use one of their competitors or to do what people have done for decades which is to collect their own takeaways or prepare their own food.

When you've made your report, don't forget to then report the Monopolies Commission as there is only one of them.