edited 15 December 2019 at 5:28PM in Boost Your Income
2.9K replies 560.5K views

Replies

• mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sexymouse wrote: »
    Where do I find the instant surveys people are mentioning please? Is this via the app, or on the computer? Also, people in previous posts have talked about getting compare flight click throughs and booking buddy ones, and I can't find where these are either. I only joined SB this month, so I'm a newbie.

There is a link in the first post of this thread to the swagbucks reference thread

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051

The flights/booking buddy clicks have finished (at least for now).

Instants from the reference thread
    These appear on the homepage in the Answer section. They will always be the first card displayed (immediately to the right of Answer) - they are green and say "Instant". They usually go quite quickly (sometimes in a couple of minutes). Generally they're only 1-2 questions and are worth anywhere from 4sb to 20+ sb.

• mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shazzylou wrote: »
    In case you still haven't fixed it. Settings and clicking the jigsaw piece no longer work. Right click on the padlock to the left of the address bar and allow flash. It's automatically blocked.

Where is Hideout guys?

On swagbucks it appears under discover - ascendmedia

https://www.swagbucks.com/discover/offer-walls/138/adscendmedia

I gather swagbucks offers a poor return to redeem points from hideout compared to using the site direct

It appears from the thread here with expired hideout codes there is probably a referral link somewhere on MSE

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5994067

• antrobusantrobus Forumite
    17.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mjm3346 wrote: »

I gather swagbucks offers a poor return to redeem points from hideout compared to using the site direct

Only a crazy mad fool would cash in their hideout.tv points with Swagbucks. Keep Rewarding offers twice as much. And you can cash out in Paypal USD which gives you a better exchange rate.
  • thisonethisone Forumite
    2.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    antrobus wrote: »
    Only a crazy mad fool would cash in their hideout.tv points with Swagbucks. Keep Rewarding offers twice as much. And you can cash out in Paypal USD which gives you a better exchange rate.
    If you cash out with the purpose of making the monthly streaks, which are harder than they used to be, don't think there's a whole lot of difference.
    2.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning. Anyone get onto the Swarm session last Thursday? I seem to have been paid twice.
  • Garyh79Garyh79 Forumite
    112 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Can anyone help me with Watch on the website? It loads the playlists and when I select one the first video loads but redirects and says the playlist is unavailable, we are finding you a new one and then none appear.
  • BiscuitMonsterBiscuitMonster Forumite
    235 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    thisone wrote: »
    Morning. Anyone get onto the Swarm session last Thursday? I seem to have been paid twice.

I was on that session too and I only got paid once (on Saturday) and just double checked they haven't slipped me another 1,500 but no luck there. Lucky you! :T
    2.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was on that session too and I only got paid once (on Saturday) and just double checked they haven't slipped me another 1,500 but no luck there. Lucky you! :T
    Thanks, I'll wait to see if they grab it back. One was called something like an incentive, the other survey completion.
    2.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garyh79 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with Watch on the website? It loads the playlists and when I select one the first video loads but redirects and says the playlist is unavailable, we are finding you a new one and then none appear.
    Could be soft ban or an ip address ban. Software bans usually return same or next day, caused by breaking rules most of which are hidden, but certainly don't watch two watch vids at once or be watching a playlist when the daily swagbuck counter resets at 8am. Ip bans are from third party ad watch monitors, can last much longer and can sometimes be bypassed by switching ip or watching from a different location
  • kazzybabeskazzybabes Forumite
    340 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Is anyone else finding that there are hardly any surveys at the minute? I’m struggling to hit my daily targets!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support