Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Code today
    in3ldm
  • POPPYOSCARPOPPYOSCAR Forumite
    14.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that is the end of Gifthulk as we know it.

Do not forget to cash in your points before 1st August.

Just cashed mine in.

"Gifthulk is Moving to Surveytime!
    Dear users,

This is certainly not the end, but a new and exciting beginning.

Gifthulk will be closing in the upcoming weeks (August 1st, 2019) and we invite you to redeem all of your Hulk Coins by this date, so you won’t lose any of your hard-earned money.

Over the years, we’ve given out over $5,000,000 to our users(!), and even more importantly, we’ve learned how much more we can offer our users by focusing solely on surveys, and how directly rewarding our users, instead of using a points system, is much more practical and satisfying.

These conclusions led us to create Surveytime - a website that is open globally and offers a variety of surveys, for which you’ll be immediately rewarded with a $1 USD per survey.

Since we want you to continue on this journey with us, you’ve been automatically transferred to Surveytime, but if you choose not to, you can easily click here to opt-out. If you are interested in opting out, please make sure to do so by August 1st.
    We hope to meet you again on Surveytime, so we can continue rewarding you for your time!

Thanks again, and see you on the other site.

The team @ Gifthulk"
  • indeedydoindeedydo Forumite
    33 posts
    This just popped up....

Gifthulk is Moving to Surveytime!
    Dear users,

Gifthulk will be closing in the upcoming weeks (August 1st, 2019) and we invite you to redeem all of your Hulk Coins by this date, so you won’t lose any of your hard-earned money.

Over the years, we’ve given out over $5,000,000 to our users(!), and even more importantly, we’ve learned how much more we can offer our users by focusing solely on surveys, and how directly rewarding our users, instead of using a points system, is much more practical and satisfying.

These conclusions led us to create Surveytime - a website that is open globally and offers a variety of surveys, for which you’ll be immediately rewarded with a $1 USD per survey.

Since we want you to continue on this journey with us, you’ve been automatically transferred to Surveytime, but if you choose not to, you can easily click here to opt-out. If you are interested in opting out, please make sure to do so by August 1st.
    We hope to meet you again on Surveytime, so we can continue rewarding you for your time!

The team @ Gifthulk
  • Kantankrus_MareKantankrus_Mare Forumite
    5.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weds code zs0zmj which takes me to 4967 GH coins.

Bit saddened with the news and not sure if Ill carry on with new site.

Surveys alone bore me to tears.

Will wait and see what its like though.

A big thank you to everyone that has posted codes and shared info. :beer:

Now Im off to find those last 33 points and cash in. :D
    Walk 2000 miles in 2017....1780.35 miles
    Walk 2018 miles in 2018...1939.71 miles
    Walk 2019 miles in 2019.....2,038.97 miles :j
    Walk 2020 miles in 2020......717.71 miles
    Make £2020 in 2020.......£613.15
  • Tolteca87Tolteca87 Forumite
    1.3K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Code today

ttxxbl
    1.3K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Code today
    lk5da3
  • edited 21 July 2019 at 12:28AM
    Jenna_AppleseedJenna_Appleseed Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 21 July 2019 at 12:28AM
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    So that is the end of Gifthulk as we know it.

Do not forget to cash in your points before 1st August.

Just cashed mine in.

"Gifthulk is Moving to Surveytime!
    Dear users,

The team @ Gifthulk"

Was this an email? can't see it (eta:just double checked my trash & searched for Surveytime! and it's still not showing up in gmail), just the usual lies about great surveys. No sign of any mention of this on their site or their facebook.

eta2: There's been lots of complaints about delayed or non payment (+ giftcards being cancelled and being forced to cashout to paypal) for @a year over on reddit's beermoney sub and there's more recent complaint's of non-payment on gifthulk's facebook. Only posts on their fb seem to be bots posting codes.

eta:
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
    1.3K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Code today
    3kyyvb