New Post Advanced Search

MD Good to Know in

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
18 replies 1.2K views
2»

Replies

• chloeadkinschloeadkins Forumite
    10.3K posts
    I won, I won, I won!
    Fantastic , congrats winners! :D xx
    11 wins in August 2019 :j Thanks everyone x

Anorexia Fighter & Proud NHS Worker!:)
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    145.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    lovely, well done :T:T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    7.9K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! :D
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • janE1956janE1956 Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Mine finally arrived today, mainly coupons which would have been fine but ones for the Mission Deli wraps are out of date! Only from 2nd June to 15th July! Also NO sausages just a bag of pork scratchings (not for a bbq) and 2 leaflets telling me how good the sausages are:o

ah well back to comping but such a shame when the prizes don't measure up to the blurb in the comp
  • topsy73topsy73 Forumite
    774 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    janE1956 wrote: »
    Mine finally arrived today, mainly coupons which would have been fine but ones for the Mission Deli wraps are out of date! Only from 2nd June to 15th July! Also NO sausages just a bag of pork scratchings (not for a bbq) and 2 leaflets telling me how good the sausages are:o

ah well back to comping but such a shame when the prizes don't measure up to the blurb in the comp

wow that is poor....such a disappointment when we put so much effort into the MDs....here's hoping your next win is a corker!
    Hi Ho Hi Ho it's of to comp I go!
  • pleasemepleaseme Forumite
    702 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭
    Oh wow lovely win
  • Sophie56Sophie56 Forumite
    990 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Well done! - Hope you enjoy it
  • divamodedivamode Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done :beer:
    100 Percent Competition Addict