Flight claims company sending threatening letters - Page 56

New Post Advanced Search

Flight claims company sending threatening letters

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Flight Delay Compensation
924 replies 100.4K views

Replies

• DavexmasDavexmas Forumite
    47 posts
    Brilliant news ! Well done to the both of you !
  • Having been in Sicily with no wi fi for over a week I have come home to find no letters from dcbl and no court papers either,having read the thread from someone who says they were sent to a neighbour does anyone have the number for where they are sent so I don’t get caught out by bailiffs?Glad to hear the rest of you are fighting back.
  • They have now invoiced me for cancelling outside of the 14 days when I have not cancelled. They also sent me a document with my signature which I never signed, it is just a dash which is obviously fake.

• Just had a face to face with trading standards who took witness statements from me.There is a forged signature on a document in my name but it is not a problem.The more witness statements they get the easier it will be to end this company.Please keep us informed of any developments in your cases.Chin up guys the end is nigh.
  • Tracey_RiceTracey_Rice Forumite
    36 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    Well i am off to court tomorrow i will let you know how i get on
  • JAM2018JAM2018 Forumite
    139 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary
    Good luck Tracey. x
  • Hi just a quick update on my situation as not been on here for a while as nothing has happened until now, I had a letter back in April stating that the case against us from FDCT will be heard at the Carlisle court as we are in Scotland.
    I have just found out that the court fees have been paid And wondering how to proceed and if anyone would like to support us as these people need to stop praying on vulnerable people and instead be seen as the scammers and crooks that they actually are.
    We are due in Carlisle court on the 16th August 2pm.
    Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks and good luck to everyone else stuck in this situation.
  • edited 24 July 2019 at 10:12PM
    TyzapTyzap Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Sixth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 24 July 2019 at 10:12PM
    Hi just a quick update on my situation as not been on here for a while as nothing has happened until now, I had a letter back in April stating that the case against us from FDCT will be heard at the Carlisle court as we are in Scotland.
    I have just found out that the court fees have been paid And wondering how to proceed and if anyone would like to support us as these people need to stop praying on vulnerable people and instead be seen as the scammers and crooks that they actually are.
    We are due in Carlisle court on the 16th August 2pm.
    Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks and good luck to everyone else stuck in this situation.

Hi Kalaclamp1975,

Have you seen Legal Magpies advice to another defendant based in Scotland...

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=75972602&postcount=549

May be worth reading some previous posts:)

Good luck
    Please read Vaubans superb guide. To find it Google and then download 'vaubans guide'.
    47 posts
    Good luck Tracey. Will be rooting for you.
    47 posts
    Good luck Tracey - will be rooting for you