New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Prime offer

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
14 replies 3.3K views
2»

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browntoa wrote: »
    Just realised I can share the account with one other person and 2 children for free so they also get prime delivery

Yes, my husband has Prime and added me. You have to be at the same address and there are certain things that you can't do as an added member, I can only buy films on his account and signing up for things like Fresh can only be done by the main holder.

I get this when I go into Fresh :
    In order to shop the Fresh store, the primary account holder of the Prime membership you are currently sharing must add Fresh to their Prime membership.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Abbafan1972Abbafan1972 Forumite
    5.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Yes, my husband has Prime and added me. You have to be at the same address and there are certain things that you can't do as an added member, I can only buy films on his account and signing up for things like Fresh can only be done by the main holder.

I get this when I go into Fresh :
    In order to shop the Fresh store, the primary account holder of the Prime membership you are currently sharing must add Fresh to their Prime membership.

Do you mean that the other person has a separate account and log in - I thought you could only have one account per address?

Can someone direct me where to look for this please?

I have just switched my account prime account to the £59.00 a year, as I was currently paying £7.99 a month, so thanks for the heads up, as I knew nothing about it.
    Winging it since 1972

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/myh/households

My wife has her own account, just added ok
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean that the other person has a separate account and log in - I thought you could only have one account per address?

Can someone direct me where to look for this please?

I have just switched my account prime account to the £59.00 a year, as I was currently paying £7.99 a month, so thanks for the heads up, as I knew nothing about it.

Yes. I have my account and my husband has his.
    Browntoa has posted the link for you above.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com