New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Child maintenance

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Child Support
4 replies 2.4K views
SparkleDSparkleD Forumite
1 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Child Support
Advice needed, my 18 year old has near enough finished 6th form. But because she isn't getting the grades she wanted has now decided to start college in September doing a full time 2 year course. The course is A level equivalent. My ex had told her he won't be paying child maintenance over the school holidays (jul-sept) because she won't be in full time education. Can he actually do this? I'm pretty sure he paid for our other child right up till she was 19. We have an agreement of what he pays so no other part is involved. What can I legally do if he decides not to pay? And who can I get in touch with?


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support