edited 20 June 2019 at 9:54PM in Old Style MoneySaving
87 replies 4.8K views

Replies

• kazwookiekazwookie Forumite
    11.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been volunteering this morning
    Then to local auction, didn't buy anything.
    Long walk to get steps up
    Car packed for car booting at silly o'clock tomorrow
    Plants watered
    Dinner cooked
    Kitchen sorted.
    Qually watched
    :) Sun, Sea :)

• roundtuitroundtuit Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    roundtuit wrote: »
    I'm going to WUDUPA the bowl of pots that are soaking, wipe down the visible kitchen work top and draining board and then read for a while.

All done
    Dry washing brought in and folded
    watered plants and hanging basket

DS just phoned me from Bulgaria. He's ill, his mates have gone out and he wants to come home :( I've established that he's safely in his hotel room and has unrestricted access to a bathroom. I've persuaded him to go to bed and see how he feels in 24 hours - if he feels worse at any time to ring the rep and if he still wants to come home then we'll sort out a flight. Fingers crossed that he wakes up tomorrow feeling better. He has also broken his sunglasses and been ripped off by a bar strip tout. He's only been there 24 hours!!!

Taking my phone to bed with me. I'm destined not to relax!!!

And breathe...
    Rxx
    IT ONLY TAKES SMALL DAILY ACTIONS
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
    :D
  • JellybJellyb Forumite
    29 posts
    Third Anniversary
    Hello all.
    I posted on here a long, long time ago but I feel this is the right time to return and ask if I can join in. I've been a lurker for a while but I really think I need to sort myself out when it comes to Flying.
    I always want to have everything finished and I have to realise that is never going to happen!
    So, will jump right in.
    Jellyb xx
    Sealed Pot Challenge -13 No 080
    Target £500 - £493.11 to go!

• JazeeJazee Forumite
    7.1K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back jellyb, morning all. Good luck with the car boot Kaz and hope rounds DS is ok.

Woke up at 7am to find DH sorting the shed. Apparently we're going for a bike ride later. I've had a jog/ walk around the block already.

Other plans today are mainly tidying jobs in the garden and preparing a meal for later when dd brings the dogs home.

Have a great day everyone.
    Spend less now, work less later.
    Savings thread 2020 #104 Sep £0 Total £1649.16/£3600
  • ValliValli Forumite
    22.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh I must've sent shed sorting vibes into the ether *cue twilight zone music*

Hope DS is feeling better round.

3 loads through wm, then had to put a sheet in to rinse as I spilled detergent on it while putting the last load in. Hoping to get that dried today. Then ironing. Lots of ironing.

DW has also been run.

Hope you all have a peaceful Sunday.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
    1.7K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Jazee wrote: »
    and hope rounds DS is ok.
    Valli wrote: »
    Hope DS is feeling better round.

Thank you Jazee and Valli xx 'Spoken' to DS on fb this morning and he still feels 'ropey' but he's eaten a light breakfast. He must have felt very ill to ring me! Hope the rest of his holiday runs smoothly.

Meanwhile back in Costa del Round - WM has just finished swishing - I put DS's bedding in while the kettle was boiling for my first cuppa. So I need to stir my butt, get dressed, peg out the washing, and set another load swishing.

Morning jellyb - welcome aboard :D

Rxx
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
    1.7K posts
    ✭✭✭
    roundtuit wrote: »
    I need to stir my butt, get dressed, peg out the washing, and set another load swishing.

Done :D
    Also fed the birds and put out the recycling (toilet roll tube and empty box - no mountain today :D)
    Bowl of pots soaking

Rxx
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
  • BadCat18BadCat18 Forumite
    709 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    Hi all

Been out for a nice walk and brunch, WM x 1 done and on line before I went. Also did the dailies and a few bits that I didn’t finish yesterday.

Plan on having a nice restful couple of hours now before we head out for the afternoon/evening. Will be a late one so am just going to do some work prep so all is ready for tomorrow. Fortunately I am working from home so will not have to get up too early!!

Have a lovely afternoon all, hugs to those that need them. Will see you on the new thread! Xx
  • edited 23 June 2019 at 1:02PM
    ValliValli Forumite
    22.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 23 June 2019 at 1:02PM
    Ironing done - marathon session including use of hangers as well as maiden to hang ironed stuff on to air; but the basket is empty until I fetch today's in.
    Veggie chilli prepped and simmering.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • asparklyblondeasparklyblonde Forumite
    552 posts
    500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    ✭✭
    I have been mega busy flying this weekend, apologies for being awol but by the time I've come on to post what I've done, I'm shattered!

Intensive course this week, plus an essay to finish, means flying may be limited, but at least I'm up to date for now.

Round I really hope DS is ok xx