Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 233

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.7K replies 462.3K views

Replies

• elsienelsien Forumite
    23.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind the app, I find it more convenient than cranking up the laptop just to log a letter. When it works.
    Just had a reply to say they're doing an app update in a few weeks and to let them know if the problem persists.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • littlemoneylittlemoney Forumite
    375 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Using the app assumes you have access to a device on which apps can be installed. If they expect you to log the posting as soon as you have put it in the post box then they assume you have a contract with a data allowance not a pay as you go phone. If I could install the app I would wait till I get home to log the posting so what difference does it make if you use the app or log into the internet on a Windows computer
  • Chocmonster7Chocmonster7 Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Typical, the day on which my post doesn't arrive until 6.10pm (yesterday) it doesn't contain any test items to record to highlight the late time!
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    14.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've won the £10 daily draw today, the second time since I started doing the panel several years ago.
  • GetRealBabeGetRealBabe Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    libra10 wrote: »
    I've won the £10 daily draw today, the second time since I started doing the panel several years ago.

Hi

Well done. I've won it a couple of times as well, but not lately.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• tomvoxtomvox Forumite
    154 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    Correctly Delivered Survey invite just hit my inbox. Get in quick folks!
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    tomvox wrote: »
    Correctly Delivered Survey invite just hit my inbox. Get in quick folks!

I received email time around the same. Logged on within 20 minutes - no pop-up (other than one about why I hadn't downloaded the app).

I know the slots are supposed to go quickly but I sometimes wonder whether there really are any and they just want you to log on.
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect they now do the surveys in different areas each time. Presently I have had a number of UMS & about to do a CDS from Monday. Before that I went a few months with no invitations & yet earlier I used to do them on a regular basis. The workings of this company are certainly a mystery.
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    72.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    redagila wrote: »
    I suspect they now do the surveys in different areas each time. Presently I have had a number of UMS & about to do a CDS from Monday. Before that I went a few months with no invitations & yet earlier I used to do them on a regular basis. The workings of this company are certainly a mystery.

They certainly are.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • jools1985jools1985 Forumite
    229 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I have a medium parcel to post today - 2 cubes later this week. What does everyone say is inside a medium parcel that is light as a feather? I've never had to post one of these before.