2»

Replies

• JumblebumbleJumblebumble Forumite
    885 posts
    500 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    Robin9 wrote: »
    He should charge you the full fare.

I have a similar timing for a bus so I walk to the next stop and use my pass from there[/QUOTE

Perhaps you could justify why the Pass holder should pay for any part of his journey taken after 09.30
    Anyway if the passenger simply asks for a ticket to the next stop that he knows will be at later than 09.30 what happens next if they simply do not get off?
  • baza52baza52 Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be shamefully dishonest. Might I also suggest that that is the reason there are only 'a couple of services a day'.
    Not Dishonest at all.
    Pay for your journey to a stop then after the time you are covered by your pass you board for free.

Are you saying the first journey is timed to stop people using a pass at certain stops but that it is ok for the other stops?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    MoneySaving Newbie
    harz99 wrote: »
    Where do you get over 2 hours from? 0928 departing arriving Helmsley 1052 according to the operator Reliance Buses, if you aren't already, you should be aware that due to this route being built around a schools service, on non school days Mondays to Fridays, the Saturday timings operate.
    Yes thank you, its less than two hours. I have just checked the Reliance timetable and can see on school holidays and saturdays there are different times.
    I am waiting for the weather to improve to walk, for the second time in my life, the Cleveland Way long distance footpath. A walk I did in my much fitter 30 s. The walk starts in Helmsley and ends in Filey.
    Due to the difficulties in leaving a car around in Helmsley I have to get to grips with public transport timetables. Thanks for the advice. I think I will just get on it at 9.28 .It could even be a bit late starting off so I will not have to ask for a short stop ticket.
    I would expect that the drivers are familiar with "twirlies " on this route with its close to 9,30 timing. Helmsley itself is a very nice little touristy town