586 replies 41.8K views

Replies

• edited 19 June 2019 at 6:40AM
    lessonlearnedlessonlearned Forumite
    13.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 19 June 2019 at 6:40AM
    I wish I liked chick peas a bit more.:rotfl: I can manage them now and again but only under sufferance. I have had a tin in the cupboard for weeks.:rotfl:

Going to have a bit of a cooking day. I have some bananas which are ripening too quickly.

I was reading on the WW app that you can make pancakes in advance and reheat them. You can even freeze them......so I think I will make a couple of batches today, some for today, some for tomorrow and some for the freezer.

Pancakes make a great zero point breakfast but I find I don't often have time to do them, so it would be great if I can make some in advance and I can use up the bananas before they go off.

I think I will make a shepherdless pie, some to eat today and some to freeze. I use butterbean mash instead of potatoes so it makes it a zero point meal.

So today's menu .....

B1 yogurt and raspberries Opts
    B2. Banana pancakes Opts
    L. Haddock fishcake and salad. 6pts
    D. Sheperdless pie, brocolli, sweet corn and peas Opts

I have also got a mango which needs to be eaten today.

That will use up the last of the fresh fruit and veg ready for a food shop tomorrow.
  • DrawingalineDrawingaline Forumite
    1.5K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Ended up with one point over yesterday and two today! Very impressed. Off to the hospital tomorrow so may use some weeklies on a nice coffee to help with the pain of the waiting around :rotfl:

Feeling very focused and hoping to get through the weekend without going mad.
    Loan  2431.89 July 20
    Cc 1 £1800 July 20
    Cc 2 £1575 July 20

• lessonlearnedlessonlearned Forumite
    13.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drawingaline.,,,well done on saving some points....it will help towards the next time you need to go over your allowance. I managed to roll over 3 yesterday.

I really love the WW plan, it's so flexible and nothing is banned as long as you track it and point it. If you fancy a couple of biscuits or some chocolate you can just point it. And if you make use of the zero heroes you need never feel hungry.

I have decided not to cancel my membership, it works out at less than £5 a week. I think I will keep it going for another couple of months until I get nearer to goal.

Does it become free if you reach goal. I'll need to find out.

Not sure of today's menu yet.
  • SystemSystem
    177.7K posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Any ideas of what to have when finishing work at 8:30pm. Live alone and got no room to do batch cooking. Max 8sp
    13.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Scarlett.

I guess it Depends on what kind of foods you like and how ravenous you are when you get in, how quickly you need to eat.

I think most chicken, fish or egg based dishes can be both low in points and cooked quite quickly.
    1.5K posts
    ✭✭✭
    LL yes free at goal. You need to stay within 5lbs either side of goal weight then you pay.

Had a Costa coffee at the hospital, 8 points! Not worth that, glad I know now, won't do it again.

And the appointment was on time lol!

Just had lunch, off to a sports day, think I may get wet......

Wont be under my points today, have a ready meal (Thursdays are pizza day in our house and I normally have no time to cook) which is 10p.
    Loan  2431.89 July 20
    Cc 1 £1800 July 20
    Cc 2 £1575 July 20

• SystemSystem
    177.7K posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    WW don't do a listing for restaurant chain Pho. I had rice paper rolls with prawns, veg and vermicelli noodles. Followed by spicy chicken pho with rice ribbon noodles. Any ideas of SP value?
    13.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry no idea.

Good morning everyone.

Well yesterday I blew my diet out of the water, with a salted caramel chocolate milkshake and cream confection.....yummy. Then dinner was a readymeal of paella. Lol.

No idea how many points. I'm just going to assume that's all my weeklies used up. Although I did walk quite a bit yesterday so hopefully not too much damage.

Today it's back on plan.

The weather looks pretty good too so hopefully a bit of walking this weekend. Need to really start exercising more.
  • edited 22 June 2019 at 9:21AM
    lessonlearnedlessonlearned Forumite
    13.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 22 June 2019 at 9:21AM
    Good morning.....

You're all very quiet.....:rotfl:

STS. today. Bit disappointing but given that I have been off piste quite a bit this last couple of weeks I think I'm probably lucky not to have regained.

Anyhoo.....will just keep on keeping on.

Persistence Pays Off. :D.
    1.5K posts
    ✭✭✭
    I have been smashing it this week. Def lost some, but I do think my weigh in was bloated a bit as time of the month and I always carry excess water then. So I think I will have a good loss on Monday.

However I am off to London in an hour, have pointed up what I want to eat so been stuffing myself with yoghurt and fruit to try to stop going over. Although I do have a lot of weeklies left. I had a chocolate bar yesterday, but I got a multipack, and had one, pointed it (10p) and stopped!!! Amazing for me, normally I would get a huge bar, eat the lot and feel sick. This time I savoured it and enjoyed it.
    Loan  2431.89 July 20
    Cc 1 £1800 July 20
    Cc 2 £1575 July 20