Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can» It's Gone, but was it any good?

Sainsburys 25% off 6 or more bottles of wine or champagne 23rd May to 2nd June

New Post Advanced Search

Sainsburys 25% off 6 or more bottles of wine or champagne 23rd May to 2nd June

2 replies 4.3K views
redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
15.3K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
Sainsbury's 25% off wine when you buy 6 bottles or more priced at £5 or more from 23rd May to 2nd June.

Excludes bottles of wine under £5, bottles 200ml and under, all House wine, all fortified wine, boxed wine and gift sets.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 28 May:

If you buy six or more bottles of wine (incl sparkling), champagne, sherry or port online at Sainsbury's or in a store (find your nearest) by Sun 2 Jun, you'll get 25% off, including wine that's already on offer.

The 25% discount is applied automatically when you choose six or more bottles, and you can mix and match bottles. Delivery's £1 to £7, depending on which time slot you choose, and you'll need to have your order delivered by Sun 2 Jun.

The offer's not available in Sainsbury's Central or Local branches, or in Scotland due to alcohol promotion laws. There's a maximum of 36 bottles per customer.

For more wine and champagne offers, see our Cheap Wine Deals page. Please be Drinkaware.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Replies