Read our cookies policy.
Purplemumof2 wrote: »
Hope your foot gets better soon and yay to getting the chip repaired for free x
Munchin wrote: »
Just caught up with your diary. I have a dodgy knee and every now and again I head back to docs/physio in the hope something will work - so hopefully your foot will find a fix.
I started with Monzo recently but only have a 1p a day pot. I would like a buffer pot so that I’m not living Paycheck to paycheck.
SSDD23 wrote: »
- [STRIKE]Repay OH CC[/STRIKE] done!
-[STRIKE] Meter readings[/STRIKE] done - our bill looks good for this month so far
- [STRIKE]Tweak budget for next month[/STRIKE] done
- [STRIKE]Pay into "Carry Over" pot[/STRIKE] done
- [STRIKE]Look for houses to rent[/STRIKE] done - 1 or 2 with potential
- [STRIKE]Do a hair mask & foot soak[/STRIKE] done - nice soft hair and feet now
Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support