Forum Home» Health & Beauty MoneySaving

Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019 - Page 34

New Post Advanced Search

Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
984 replies 42.1K views
1313234363799

Replies

  • bubbsbubbs Forumite
    61.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    maman wrote: »
    I think I limited the damage tonight. Quiche was on offer so I mostly ate that and one small sandwich. Avoided all sweet stuff.

    Interestingly, I met my SW Consultant at the theatre, gave her a hug and told her we both looked good thanks to her and SW.:D

    bubbs , we saw a play called The Audience. It's about the Queen and all the Prime Ministers she's worked with over the years. Very topical! :D

    Glad you enjoyed it but not my cup of tea:D

    Morning all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D
    ::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Tried a pickled egg - was ok. :)
    Mrs Sleazy's opinion was "certainly taste the vinegar ...."
    Didn't taste the chillies much though .....
  • SuffolksueSuffolksue Forumite
    405 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary
    ✭✭
    I lost 1lb really pleased as it was an iffy week .
    Congratulations to everybody
  • joedenisejoedenise Forumite
    8.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sleazy wrote: »
    Tried a pickled egg - was ok. :)
    Mrs Sleazy's opinion was "certainly taste the vinegar ...."
    Didn't taste the chillies much though .....

    Probably eaten before maturing enough. You're supposed to leave them about a month before eating. That's why I did mine a few days before leaving for my holiday.

    Being fairly good at the moment. The only alcohol yesterday was a small glass with lunch and some tasters at a cave in Vouvray. It's one of the few white wines we both like! Today it's just a diet tonic with lunch.

    May open a bottle this evening if we fancy a wine.

    Denise
  • mamanmaman Forumite
    22.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done sue. You're chipping away a bit at a time.:T


    Hope you (and Mr tie) have a good week off tie. Relax!:)


    Which seeded bread do you use missli? I find some of the plain wholemeal breads so tasteless and insubstantial. Lately we've been having the Burgen Soya & Linseed but it's 90p for a small loaf!:eek: Not sure that I'm not having too much either as the SW website suggests that it's one slice for a HEB whether it's a large or small loaf.:(


    Thanks for calling by denise. That's a nice area and so many lovely chateaus. Enjoy.:)


    Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast, fried eggs, HEA milk for drinks
    L: JP with spring onion, cottage cheese, beetroot
    D: BGTY burger, SW chips, broccoli, asparagus, tomato, mushrooms
    Syns: HP sauce 1, burger 1, weekend wine :D
  • PennylanePennylane Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Overjoyed to say I lost 2 lbs this week which is a lot for me. I got my 1.5 stone award at last and lost an extra 1.5 lbs. I pledged to lose 2 stone from New year to 10 June when I go on holiday and I am 5.5 lbs away from that now. i would love to do it!
  • mamanmaman Forumite
    22.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pennylane wrote: »
    Overjoyed to say I lost 2 lbs this week which is a lot for me. I got my 1.5 stone award at last and lost an extra 1.5 lbs. I pledged to lose 2 stone from New year to 10 June when I go on holiday and I am 5.5 lbs away from that now. i would love to do it!


    Well done Penny. You smashed it!:T
  • MissliMissli Forumite
    7.7K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Missli wrote: »
    Sounds like you had a great time. :D

    Breakfast: poached eggs, seeded toast
    Lunch: chicken salad
    Dinner: Seabass fillets, salad

    Change of menu today. I just had some fruit at lunch because I was really busy today.
    I had breakfast as stated, but dinner tonight will be Seabass (m&s will have to syn the cheese topping (rough guess 2 to 3 syns) roasted med vegetables and halloumi (HA) with a drizzle of honey, and olive oil, I'll syn that at 1 as the amount was minuscule and theres enough for 2 to 4 portions.
    Anyway looking forward to dinner tonight! Sorry for bad grammar but very busy atm. :D
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • mamanmaman Forumite
    22.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missli wrote: »
    Change of menu today. I just had some fruit at lunch because I was really busy today.
    I had breakfast as stated, but dinner tonight will be Seabass (m&s will have to syn the cheese topping (rough guess 2 to 3 syns) roasted med vegetables and halloumi (HA) with a drizzle of honey, and olive oil, I'll syn that at 1 as the amount was minuscule and theres enough for 2 to 4 portions.
    Anyway looking forward to dinner tonight! Sorry for bad grammar but very busy atm. :D

    According to syns online the seabass is 6.5 syns. I might be scraping some off. ;)
  • MissliMissli Forumite
    7.7K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Missli wrote: »
    Change of menu today. I just had some fruit at lunch because I was really busy today.
    I had breakfast as stated, but dinner tonight will be Seabass (m&s will have to syn the cheese topping (rough guess 2 to 3 syns) roasted med vegetables and halloumi (HA) with a drizzle of honey, and olive oil, I'll syn that at 1 as the amount was minuscule and theres enough for 2 to 4 portions.
    Anyway looking forward to dinner tonight! Sorry for bad grammar but very busy atm. :D
    maman wrote: »
    According to syns online the seabass is 6.5 syns. I might be scraping some off. ;)

    Ooops:rotfl: I just had one fillet, is that still 6.5 syns? Tastes good anyway :D
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support